Finale

"Wait so she got back with the Aug boy, what happen to the other young man. Uhh these kids confusing me!!" The old lady yelled out in frustration .

"Baybeh calm down just listen." The old man said back to her kissing the lady's temple.
___

Saniyah POV

Saniyah POV

I woke up on the couch in my house alone .The boys wanted to stay at Augs house so I let them. When I got home last night I knew that David had followed me but that wasn't a big surprise he'd basically lived here when he came down to visit which was often.
I would usually go to see him when I could dip off. It had been like that for months ,and was understandable when he had a one year old daughter that he'd only seen 3times out of the week when he was touring.
I looked over to the left of me and he no longer sat next to me but there was a card and some black roses.
The card read:

'Went back to New York , text you when I get there. Love you baby.
Dave🖤'

I got up walking to the steps to shower and a face that I'd never thought I'd see again appeared.

The thought of him sitting on my living room steps haunted me . I thought about breaking down and crying but there was none left to give. I thought about just killing his ass the way he killed my soul for the longest. I thought about just running , but where to.

"Hey baby . I've missed you." He said with a slight smirk on his face.
"Come on give me a hug!"
His smile turned into a frown when I didn't move. I mean I couldn't I was stuck,frozen.I couldn't believe the man that had been 'dead' all of these years was alive .

I couldn't believe the man that had been 'dead' all of these years was alive

"H--How did you get into my house?" I finally urged to spit out.

"Aww you aren't so tough now are you?Your little boyfriend left the door open."

"Mikey please go."

"That's fine , just wanted to say hey,and let you know that I've changed . I want you back in my life baby." He got up smiling and kissed my lips unexpectedly . I didn't kiss back and he wasn't mad.

"See you around." He walked out the door locking it in the process.

To say I was shook wasn't even the word.

"FUCK!!!" I screamed through the house.

I walked up stairs so that I could get dressed and pick up the boys.

__

August' POV

August' POV

Saniyah came into the house with a scared look on her face.

I'd asked her multiple times what was wrong and she said nothing.

"Baybeh you sure you okay?"

"I'm fine August .Are you okay?" She said flipping it to me.

I simply nodded. I know my wife ,and I also know when she isn't okay. Maybe I'm tripping what can happen in just that little bit of time. We had a good time last night.
"I can't do it anymore August ..."