Chapter 34-Wait

14 years later

14 years later...

'In today's viewers choice there's new info on the whole Sevyn Streeter August Alsina mess'

'yeah so if you don't know they are currently separated to August having a baby outside the marriage , the two have been married for roughly 14 years and the baby came about 3 years ago. They still haven't giving up on this marriage which is crazy.'

'So from a source and Instagram we've found out that Sevyn has a new man on her arm'

'So  from a source and Instagram we've found out that Sevyn has a new man on her arm'

'He looks very fitting for her , and she loves her some tattoos '

____________

Omniscient POV

He sat in a dark empty room filled with smoke and shattered glass.

Sadness and lonely set the mood as it had been like this for months ,days maybe even a year or to.

His career was a little bit of a ray of sunshine beside his kids which he couldn't see due to his state .

Life decisions was causing him do much heartache right now.

He only was in this state when he wasn't found what he loved with the people he loved.

He had taken things for granted. He thought he could have the cake and eat it to.

"August get up !" She yelled at him

"Come home baby i need you"

"No you need a rehab , I've tried with you so much man."

"Look your children are downstairs go wash your ass , and brush your teeth . Be presentable your clothes will be on your bed and you razor and shaving cream is in the cabinet." She continued.

As he nodded his head in misery she helped up off his ass into the bathroom. After all this was still her husband.

She started his bath water and helped him undress . Under all the dirt and damage she knew that there was a beloved man and husband under the sadden face.