46 Bonus

Five years later

"Who wants to walk with Elijah!?"

"Boy, get your behind off the couch. Im gonna tell your father to stop watching the Network with you." Ms. Rose said to her grandson.  "Okay y'all takeover is about to start!"

Mr. And Mrs. Rivers goes into the living room to watch the pay per view.

"Where's Elias?" Asks Mr. Rivers grabbing a cookie off the table.

Mrs. Rivers gets up to go in the home studio. As she gets closer, she can hear the piano playing. Elijah was in there practicing again.

Mrs. Rivers stands in the door way and watches her grandson play with the production equipment. He's always in here with Janelly when she works from home.

"Elias......" She says calmly not to startle him. "The show is about to start let's go."

"Yes ma'am." The little voice says. He turns off every thing in the room and before he cuts the light off, he kisses the platinum plaque of the childrens album Janelly worked on.

Everyones now seated as the show begins.

"Welcome to NXT Takeover Brooklyn 10!" We would like to thank Janelly Badd for the theme song to this years Takeover and there she is sitting front row in between WWE Womens Tag Team Championd Brandi Rhodes and Faye Jackson.

Janelly waves at the camera and blows kisses. "Hi boys! I love you!"

"Mommy!" They screamed at the screen.

"Bedtime is 9:30 tonight!"

"Aww man!" They groaned.

Takeover went well into the night. They were half way through the program when HHH came out to make an announcement.

"Ladies and gentlemen, welcone to NXT Takeover Brooklyn Ten!"

"Ten...Ten...Ten" the crowd cheered.

"Tonight is a special night for me and for all of you...." Just as he was trying to speak, the lights went out.

They came back on to reveal three men and one woman. The crowd went crazy. "Holy shit! Holy shit!"

"Omg that's Jonathan Gresham, Jordynne Grace, Fred Yehi, and Michael Rivers!" yelled Mauro Rinallo. "And theyre beating the crap out of Triple H!"

Janelly looks on smiling but couldn't say very much. But seeing her husband act so aggressive little her flame.

"Get him up!" Michael yelled to them as the crowd went crazy. He bumps foreheads with Trips."I've wanted to do this for a long damn time!"

He takes out Triple H with a chokeslam to backbreaker combination. They leave the ring and head up to the stage. On the way up, he spots Janelly. "What are you looking at huh? I got something for you too!"

"I hope so, Its been a while." she mouthes to him.

Later that night

Michael swipes the key card to his room. He carries a bottle of champagne in and sees Janelly on the balcony naked.

He joins her wrapping his arms around her beautiful curvy body.

"Welcome to NXT baby." She moans rubbing her booty on his dick print.

"Janelly, thank you for keeping my head on straight since I decided not to go back to New Japan full time. This feels good."

She pops the cork and champagne goes all over her back. Michael smiles licking it off of her. Janelly moans when his tongue caresses her skin.

"Oooo daddy. Lick it up!"

She pours more down her spine as he kisses on her butt sipping it up. She turns to him and takes his clothes off. They lock in a kiss in between gulps of champagne.

"Mama's ready....." She says walking to the bed. They make their way and he pushes her down into doggystyle position.

He slides deep into her and she flips her hair to look back at him smiling. "Tear this pussy up daddy....."

Michael slaps her ass while she throws it back on him. "Thats right. Throw that pussy back on daddy. Im gonna give you a girl this time."

She pushes back on his dick and screams out to him. "Daddy please give me another baby! Fill me up real fucking good!"

"Fuck Janelly! This pussy feels so good! I love you!"

"I love you too daddy!"

Michael shook as he released deep inside her. They fell out on the bed.

"You still got it baby. Six years married and it feels like new every time." Janelly moans.

"And thats never gonna change...."