44👰🏿🤵🏿

Janelly's POV

Janelly's POV

Today it the day! Here I am sitting in this chair getting ready to become Janelly Rivers. Looking aroung the room, my mom, Mrs Sharon, Xia, the bridesmaids. Emotions are running high. This is gonna be the best wedding ever!

"Im about to cry in this bitch but I dont want to ruin my makeup."

"You look beautiful sweetheart" my mom says looking me in my eyes. "This feels just like how it did when I married your father. I know he would be proud."

"Janelly, you look great!" Xia says to me.

Everything was on point. Even  the even the bundle of joy was relaxed. Be cool in there. Im ready to do this.

"Okay Talia, hand me my dress please."

"I had to make a few alterations but everything is still intact. Your curves still gonna be popping."

I slip the dress on and Im welcomed to wide eyes. My mother began to lose it. Talina is pleased with her work.

"Talina....this dress is phenomenal! You showed out on this."

"The pleasure was all mine. By the way, your duplicate is in your box in case things get messy." Talina says to Janelly

Ms. Rose hold her daughters hand."You look so beautiful baby! I cant wait to see you walk down aisle."

"Thank you mommy!" I cant take it. Im crying. We both get ourselves together and make oir way to the the limousines outside to get to our location.

Michael's POV

I have the best barbers in the city to hook us up

I have the best barbers in the city to hook us up. Everything is going how its to except we got a lightweight. "Dad, is Lio alright?" I say to him as he's cursing him out. "He's good!" He says coming out the bathroom. Everyone laugs and continues to prepare.