39

Michael is rushed to the nearby hospital. The paramedics are doing everything possible to keep him stable. Mrs. Rivers and Monty followed closely as Janelly rode in the ambulance with him.

Holding his hand, she's doing everything possible as hell slips in and out. "Michael, keep fighting to stay with us. We need you....I need you. More now than ever. Fight baby. Just like you fought for me. Just like you fought with me. I love you."

They get to the location and Michael is carted to the emergency room. Month and Sharon meet Janelly in the waiting room and Mrs. Rose is on the way.

"He's in the back now for emergency surgery. They're gonna try to get the bullets out his back. I seen who they were. I knew they looked familiar." Janelly cries out. "Why Mrs. Rivers? Why did they want to take my man away from me?"

"I dont know baby. But, we are gonna wait til we hear from a doctor and take it from there." Sharon says as they see that Ms. Rose is there.

"Hey sweetpea! How you doing? Xia is on her way too. Anybody hear something yet?"

"Not yet." Said Mr. Rivers. "But we are going to pray on this and get to the bottom of it all. Trust me and believe."

Janelly's phone starts blowing up. She doesnt want to speak to anyone so before she tries to throw it in anger..

"Gimme that. Ill handle this. You just got and wait for the doctor. Yes. This is Xia. I have Janelly's phone. We dont know what's what but were willing get back to you. Okay Brandi. Ill call Talina..."

A doctor comes out the back to alert the family. "Party for Rivers..."

Monty steps forward and answers. "Thats us. Whats the word?"

"Looks like Michael was hit in the back puncturing a lung and there's a bullet close to his spine. Hes gonna have to be monitored."

"Will be be okay?" Janelly steps forward and asks as her eyes are just done from crying.

The doctor looks at his chart. "The blood loss caused him to slip into a coma. He's out of the operation room and is in a secure place. You can see him a little bit. Were gonna do everything to get him back in the ring."

"Thank you Doc. But just get him back to us for now."

Michael in a Coma

"Janelly! Mom! Dad! What is this place?"

A man appears from nowhere and answers. "Hey young man. What are you doing here?"

"Cliffton Gordon?" Michael asks.

"That's right. The man sent me here to talk with you. Before he sends you back. And thats Mr. Gordon by the way."

"Sorry sir."

"Ahh Im just messing with you. I wanted to have this moment with you. But first, your mom had something to say."

A vision of Mrs. Rivers appears like she's looking at Michael laying in the bed. "My baby boy. I know you can hear me. Everything is going to be alright. Everyone is here praying for you to wake up. I just wanted you to know that I'm proud of you. No matter what, you have never ever let me down. I was blessed with my light of the world in you."

"Your mom is great. I see where you get your character from."

"Sir, she pushes me to do right every chance I get."

A vision of Mr. Rivers appears. "Son you are strong. I know when you wake up, youre gonna want to do everything under the sun. You dont have to rush. You got this. You are a Rivers boy! And we dont stay down!

"Strength and Guidance. Your father is a good man and blessed to have a son like you. Especially how you carry yourself defending my daughter."

"I don't mess with nobody and I dont want nobody messing with me sir. But NOBODY lays a finger on Janelly."

"I know that's right. Speaking of which...."

A vision of Janelly appears. "Michael....I need you to wake up. Your future wife needs you. Everything we worked for comes to head soon and Im not going to the altar by myself. Your mom, my mom, your dad, Xia we all love you. Wake up baby! You know who else loves you?! Our baby!.....our baby loves you! Im pregnant Michael! Im pregnant!

"Oh shit.....Im gonna be a father."

"That's right youngster. So you got work to do. He said its time to go back."

"Okay. Im ready. It was good meeting you sir."

"The pleasure was all mine. You have my blessing. One more thing. Tell Rose this...she'll always be the Whitney to my Bobby. Every little step. And tell Janelly Ill always be her DJ."

Michael comes out of the coma and speaks. "I got tuxes done. But did you say Im gonna be a father?"

Janelly runs back over to his bedside and kisses him all over his face crying. "Yes! Yes you are gonna be a father baby! You shifted my birth control and pushed right on past."

"Ms. Rose, Cliffton told me to say you're his Whitney. Every little step. Janelly, he also told me he'll always be your DJ."

A relieved Mr. Rivers steps out the room and goes outside to address the press. "Okay, Im gonna make one statement. My son was shot, the loss of blood had him slip into a coma, but I just left his room. He's doing fine snd is back with us. We know who done this and it would be of the greatest ideas to turn yourself in or things WILL get worse for you.