29

Michael's POV

Around this time last year, I was sitting in a prison cell. Its crazy how I can sit back in a closed off restaurant in Japan watching the best performers in the world party like nobody's business.

They can call me a bluffing ass bitch all they want to. But I'm not getting caught up. "Good brother, I'm in the same boat as you are. I miss my shorty as well." Kenny Omega says to me pouring up sake. From the look on his face' it seems like he didnt want his thing cut off. I'm assuming his girl dont play either. He said her name but all I remember his him calling her Jay.

Im about to bust Fale's ass in pool. Speaking of which, I hope she remembered to order the cherry oak table.

Flashback to before the tour

Shonda: Before you make your decision. Tell me again why didnt you go with the downtown condo?

Michael: Sometimes scenery isn't worth the traffic and noise. Towson is a dream location. Its quiet and Ill be close to the CCW Dojo in Parkville.

Shonda: That makes sense. I will always be thankful for Janelly sending me your way. I told the other realtors I can sell warehouse space. So for helping me, I was able to lower the condo price.

Janelly: Girl you know I had to support you after you found that location for my studio.

Shonda: Well, I guess we can consider putting sold signs on both locations. Thanks for your business.

Michael: Gotta represent. Is there any other info or anything else you need from me?

Shonda: Can you hook me up with Keith Lee?

Janelly: Bye girl. You're as bad as Xia.

Michael: Ill see what I can do.

Back at Janelly's

Michael: Baby I'm gonna fix broccoli and salmon. That's cool?

Janelly: Yeah......umm before you get started. Come sit with me real quick.

Michael goes into the couch. She sits on his lap and puts her head in his head. He knows what this conversation is about already.

Michael: Is this about the upcoming tour?

Janelly: Baby I'm proud of you. Its just...its all real now. You've really been working hard just like when we were trying to get on. Its almost a year now since you got out.

Michael: I know. I'm just glad to be in a much better position. I sat in that cell thinking about how I let everyone down. Mom, Dad, You.

Janelly: From the boy I met. To the man that Ive seen you become. You could never let me down. Anyone would be proud to have them in their life.

Michael: I'm just glad y'all kept me in mind.

Janelly: One more question...would you have been as persistent in achieving your goals if I wasn't here? Like if we weren't how we are now.

Michael: Eventually, I'd keep it pushing. Being where I am, not as fast. You're my motivation J.

Janelly: And you are mine. You better come back to me in one piece. And I want a kimono.

Michael: What else does mama want?

Janelly straddles him and begins to kiss on his neck. Their passionate kiss sends her over the edge. He returns the sensation with kisses and sucking on her neck as she moans to the touch of his lips.

Janelly: Fuckkkk that feels so good. Take that shit off!

Michael stands up facing her taking his shirt off. She undoes his belt and licks on the tip after sucking on it a few times.

Michael: Don't worry baby, I got the real thing right here.

Pulling his dick out, Janelly smiles as she places her hands behind her back. She spits the belt out of her mouth and takes him til his tip hits her tonsils. No matter how many times she's gave him head before, he shivers from enjoying how she makes it feel like the first time. She sucks on his shaft at a steady pace.

Michael: Just like that sexy mama. You look so good sucking my dick.

Janelly: Fuck my mouth daddy.....

Janelly was dripping wet by the way he pulled her hair while slow stroking her face. Janelly sped up the process by rolling her neck and slurping on the head of him. It wasn't long before she felt a warm shot of fun in her throat. Hearing him scream made her pussy pulsate.

Janelly: Damn Daddy! Get it all out why don't you. You taste too sweet!

Michael: That felt so fucking good. Bend that ass over and give daddy that pussy. We ain't done here.

She crawls to the arm of the couch and bends over as requested and fingers her pussy while watching him get behind her stroking his dick.

Janelly: You like seeing this chocolate ass in the air don't you?

Michael: Hell yes I do. Move your hand. Its dick time..

A fire was lit inside of Janelly when she felt his penetration. Between that and getting her hair pulled, she didn't know which to cum from. He was fucking her silly.

Janelly: Fuck me daddy! Fuck me like the bad fucking bitch that I am! Oh my god this pussy is all for you!

Michael: That's right! Its daddy's pussy. Don't run baby. Cum all over this dick! Damn this pussy is so good!

Janelly: Oh daddy! Im cumming on your dick so fucking hard! I can feel you're close. Fill me up Damnit!

That's all it took for him to release deep inside her. The sensation leaves them stuck on the couch.

Janelly: Hand me my phone. You ain't cooking shit tonight. I'm about to order takeout and make you go for three.

really241 NoChokeGawd MissPrecious2 RavishingReigns
HeelQueenPhoenix Tracy_Baby Suplexangel UndisputedPowerhouse SashaisBae101 JeanettePrincess WONDERWOMAN511 infamousdee jugittomyheart Quxxn_J BriFlare Devante588 dripfrommywalk DwayneJohnsonTrash DickGawdReigns pittiemommy22