21

Michael and Janelly meet up in the airport in North Carolina.

Janelly: Baybee! Oh my god I missed you. I thought about the London tour and was so worried.

Michael: Come here woman. You don't have to worry about that ever again. Thats why I made it my business to answer every call.

Janelly: Yes you did. I wasn't trying to press you. I only wanted to make sure I had something to come home to.

Michael: You wont have to worry about that ever again. 

Janelly: I know baby. Now lets go see mama.

They drive up to a beautiful home sitting on 2 acres all around. A woman comes out holding her mouth in excitement. Matching the excitement, Janelly runs out of the car.

Janelly: Mommy!

Rose Gordon

Ms. Gordon: My baby girl! I'm so glad to see you again. You been working so hard.

Michael: Hi Ms. Rose. Its been a while.

Ms. Gordon: Is this Big Mike from down the street? Oh its good to see you again. We gotta catch up. Y'all come in here and settle down.

Michael and Janelly goes into the home. Immediately, they get settled and have drinks in the living room.

Ms. Rose: Lawd, Am I glad to see you two. From the day you two met and how you carried yourself around her. I just knew you were special.

Janelly: Thank you mommy. I got my man and my mommy all together again. Yay!

Michael: Thank you Ms. Rose. I always knew she was special. It was something about her that was deeper than getting a phone back.

Ms. Rose: Trust me I know. Your mother and I has kept in contact for years. We thought y'all would have ran off and got married by now. Hell, I'm surprised he didn't put a bun in your oven soon as he got out. Shoot! I know y'all hungry and I didn't even fix anything.

Michael: Remember when you trusted me in your kitchen?

Ms. Rose: Boy, you threw down that day. You and Janelly's playlist saved my party. If you still got it, go on in there and show me what you got.

Michael: Yes ma'am. Give me two hours then come in the kitchen.

Michael goes into the kitchen.

Janelly blushes: Mama........shhhhh! You talking about getting me pregnant. Don't give him no ideas.

Ms. Rose: Where's the lie? And plus I can tell in your walk that your crooked is finally being laid straight.

Janelly: Mama I cannot have these talks with you. But you aint lying. He still "owes" me.

Ms. Rose: Haha! I know that's right! Pour me some more wine. He got it smelling good in there.

Janelly sets the table as her and her mom wait for their dishes. The food is ready and Michael does not disappoint.

Garlic roasted vegetable pasta, stuffed peppers with vegan chicken, and glucose free chocolate chip cookies filled the area and Ms. Rose was satisfied.

Ms. Rose: Damn boy! You did a damn good job. Janelly......see....

Michael: I read a lot of cookbooks while I was away. I've been cooking for Janelly almost every night since I've been home. Baby girl loves to eat and I have no problem filling her up.

Janelly blushes in satisfaction know every word spoken is true. Ms. Rose wears a big smile seeing her daughter happy. Its been a long time since she been like this.

Ms Rose Flashback. After the sentencing

Janelly crying: Mama he's gone! I can't do this! He won't be home for years!

Ms. Rose: Baby.....baby.......Janelly. Its gonna be okay. You heard him. He understands what's going on. He accepted this.

Janelly: No mama. That's my ace. My strength. He should have came with me to London. I was gonna tell him. I swear I was.

Ms. Rose: Girl. Y'all was damn near written on a star. If its as real as you say, he knows it too. Remember, this is the only man that you brought around that I allowed to be comfortable in any place that had my name on it. And he wasnt even your boyfriend.

Janelly: Fuck mama. I'm gonna miss him. I don't think I can press on....I just don't know now.

Me. Rose: Didnt he tell you no matter what to press on? The world doesn't stop for one person. Not even for Janelly Badd. He would be crushed if you didn't press on. He would not only want you to keep moving forward. He would be expecting you to.

Janelly: Yes ma'am. I'm gonna try. Not just for him, but for myself.

Me. Rose: Thats what he would want. And that's damn sure that's what I want.

End of Flashback

Ms. Rose: Baby boy. You still got it in the kitchen. I'm gonna get washed up and relaxed. Y'all don't leave no dirty dishes. Mi casa we su casa just like before. Last thing....Michael, thats my daughter. She put a lot on the line for you. I know you love her. This is your time now. I always liked you. So don't fuck this up. And y'all bring me some grandbabies. Hear me?

Michael: Yes ma'am......

really241 NoChokeGawd MissPrecious2 RavishingReigns
HeelQueenPhoenix Tracy_Baby Suplexangel UndisputedPowerhouse SashaisBae101  JeanettePrincess WONDERWOMAN511 infamousdee jugittomyheart Quxxn_J BriFlare Devante588 dripfrommywalk DwayneJohnsonTrash DickGawdReigns