10

Offers coming in, a new car, and a evening to celebrate. This is an exciting bounce back.

Michael is getting ready. And he can't help but to think about Janelly in the outfit he bought.

Michael: She better have that damn outfit on.....She's gonna have that outfit on.....I hope she has that outfit on....I'm gonna call her. Janelly, you gonna have that outfit on?

Janelly: Boy don't be calling my damn phone about some outfit. I still got other shit to do to get ready. You must really want me to come out the house with a fucking potato sack! I'm telling you this right now. I'll wear what I want and take all the time I need. Okay?

Michael: Alright woman damn! Ill just see you there tonight....

Janelly's POV

Janelly hangs the phone up. She was playing with him the whole time as she's at home getting ready with some friends.

Janelly: Y'all, how do I look in this outfit?

Natee: Girl, you are gonna ate up in that!

Xia: Damn bish. Who got you that?

Janelly: Michael......I picked it out.

Shonda: I'm not surprised. From the looks of it he has good taste.

Teresa: From the looks of it, he's trying to taste you.

Janelly soaking in the current gassing up: Shit.....he can get more than a taste if he wants. I'm ready when y'all are.

Few hours later....Drinks flowed and asses was shaking. The party was jumping.

Michael: Julius, once again you pulled off another magical night. Thank you.

Julius: Hopefully you dont have to knock anyone out or have another shitty night like you did a prom. Keisha fucked up yo. 

Michael: Yes Keisha did...Ill talk to you later I need to get over there. Got damn......

Janelly walks in causing his jaw to drop. A tight black lace dress that hugged every part of thickness, red bottoms that pushed up every curve, shoulder length curly hair, and the sweet smell of curve crush damn near had him hypnotized.

Janelly: You knew what you were doing buying this.

Michael looks at Janelly head to toe in satifaction: You knew what you were doing picking it out. You look damn good.

They go over to the bar for a toast to run into another past hurdle.

Janelly: Excuse me bartender. Keep the shots of Jose coming over here! Oh shit. Keisha King. How you doing girl?

Keisha: Hey. Shots of Jose. Right?

Michael: Thats what she ordered. Whats up Keisha?

Keisha: Look I didn't get a chance to apologize about the whole prom thing. We were young....I used to take my son to your shows....Maybe we could catch up?

Michael: I grew past all of that. So water under the bridge. Tell your son his favorite wrestler will be back. And I got tickets for him but you gotta pay. The only thing we need to catch up on is you fixing the drinks and us drinking them.

Keisha: Pssh whatever....

Janelly: Goodnight Keisha. Keep them drinks flowing boo boo that's your job...The nerve of her. Talking about catching up like I'm gonna let her do that dumb shit to you again.

Michael: All I'm worried about tonight is you in this dress. Its definitely a head turner. You are fine as fuck boo.

Janelly: Thank you and you are looking damn good yourself. I don't know about you but this is my song and I want to dance.

Janelly goes out to the middle of the floor and moves her body for him. Somehow in a packed area. Their eye contact is strong. All these men around trying to get her attention while she dances and her focus is on the man enjoying the show. All these women and he sips his drink looking at the one woman he can't take his eyes off of.

Michael joins her on the dance floor and flows with her movements. The melody brings them closer as they're face to face dancing. The moment brings them back to prom night in the basement. No one to stop them now.

Janelly: Ya mama ain't here to cuss you out tonight.

Michael: I know. That means she can't save you what's about to happen.

Janelly: And what's that?

Michael places his hands on her lower back like before and kisses her right in the middle of the floor. The kiss becomes passionate as Janelly wraps her arms around his head and he puts a firm clutch on her backside.

Janelly: Oh gawd that was every fucking thing. You better not be too drunk tonight. You're not leaving me with a hungry pussy to pass out. Beating this pussy up is mandatory now. My place please.....

really241 NoChokeGawd MissPrecious2 RavishingReigns
HeelQueenPhoenix Tracy_Baby Suplexangel UndisputedPowerhouse SashaisBae101  JeanettePrincess WONDERWOMAN511 infamousdee jugittomyheart Quxxn_J BriFlare Devante588 dripfrommywalk DwayneJohnsonTrash