1

Judge: State your name for the court defendant.

???: Michael Rivers

Judge: Well known as Michael "Big Money" Maverick for Charm City Wrestling is that correct?

Michael: Yes your honor.

Judge: You are being charged with accessory to armed robbery. I understand there is video evidence and witnesses on scene that proves you weren't inside the bank, but you were the driver of car used to commit the robbery. I also understand that thanks to your Instagram posts that day, you had no knowledge of the robbery. They're all dead, youre still alive. I call that a dodged bullet. Unfortunately, being the driver holds to a certain level of responsibility in the state of Maryland. Do you understand?

Michael: Yes your honor.

Judge: Prosecution wants a mandatory of 10 years. I'm going to undercut and sentence you to 5 with the availability for early release.

Michael leaves the courthouse by police escort met by media and a crowd of upset fans.

Michael: I understand that I played my part in a terrible event. I accept my responsibility. I would like to apologize to my family as well as my fans. With this being said, all titles I held in various federations will be forfeited. Hopefully you all have forgiving hearts. Ill see y'all soon.

Random fan: This is bullshit you didn't do anything but drive the car!You didn't know what was going on.

Crowd: Free Big Money! Free Big Money!

End of Flashback

Guard: Three and a half years you gave this place and not one issue since you got here. I know you're glad to go home

Michael: If only I didn't have to serve one day. I became a pro wrestler to avoid this. Either way, this is the hand I was dealt.

Guard: Well may you be blessed with a better hand. Go get em champ. Don't come back.

Michael: I don't plan to.

Other inmates:

Aye! Big Money going home!

Yo! Thanks to you we get to watch wrestling in here. Hope you're going back to the ring.

Youngster........my old ass seen em come and go like a revolving door. I don't want to see you back in here. Understand?

really241 NoChokeGawd MissPrecious2 RavishingReigns
HeelQueenPhoenix Tracy_Baby Suplexangel UndisputedPowerhouse SashaisBae101 JeanettePrincess WONDERWOMAN511 infamousdee jugittomyheart Quxxn_J BriFlare Devante588 dripfrommywalk DwayneJohnsonTrasha user