42

"We send our love and prayers of health to former Intercontinental Champion Big Money Maverick"
-New Japan Pro Wrestling

"Prayers to my girl Janelly Badd and her future husband."

-Sza

"Regardless of the past. Im sending prayers to the entire Rivers family. You got a good man Janelly."
-Ariane

"Praying for the recovery and justice for Big Money and the entire Rivers family."
-HHH

From Princess of Crime Mob to Gunner Miller of NoVa Pro Wrestling, The Rivers family received well wishes and flowers.

Michael rested peacefully with Janelly and the family over the next few days since the spinal surgery. They spent alot of time ironing out any final pieces of the wedding. Being its two weeks away, it was home stretch time. Seeing as Janelly spent alot of time with in the hospital, Xia has stepped up handling alot of business.

"Girl, I wish you could see this layout! I cant wait to have my dress on and shoot my shot with somebody....and wake up the morning after hopefully from a drunk groupon."

"Xia! TMI sis. But your excitement is warming me up."Janelly said on the phone. "I can't wait to go home for good right now. Theyre drawing up the discharge papers."

"I know. Speaking of which, I recieved a message from Talia, the dresses will be shipping out to hit your door next week.

Janelly cuts her off. "Oh snap Ill calk you later, the doctors are back."

The doctor comes in and hands Michael a folder. "Your precriptions are in there, and other tips are in there as well. You'll be able to walk using a cane for a while. But limit your mobility at first."

"Im not gonna complain about a cane. Im alive, Thanks Doc."

"Oh yeah, one more thing. No heavy lifting for a while. You can do cardio after you comeback for your evaluation. Do not rush to get back Mike the ring!"

The family is ready to go as Michael grabs the cane and stands up from the bed.

"You look like a pimp daddy." Janelly says as she puts her arm around him kisses him on the cheek as the make their way out the hospital passing by the sea of press and reporters.

"Michael, any word on the severity of your health?"

"Will you be able to return?"

"Any word on the recent fatal capture of Tae and Dolla Droppa and does this postpone the wedding?"

Michael addresses the press regarding the last question. "Well, sounds like things worked themselves out."

Mr. Rivers gets a text.

"Done deed. Meet me at the old spot for a drink"- Danny

Everyone gets loaded into Sharons truck except for Monty. "Sharon, everyone...go back to the house and Ill get with y'all for dinner."

Mr. Rivers Past

"Mountain Monty...usually guys that want out have alterior motives or try to double cross me. But you....soon to be married and a child on the way. I can understand. The smart ones always retire."

"I just want to be there for my kid....and Sharon. I didnt have my father so I gotta break the cycle. So if that means no more Bare Knuckle fighting and getting a 9 to 5, so be it."

"I remember they brought the baddest from the down south and the pacific to try to cut down the mountain. We made so much money. Somebody even died. But thats nobodys business. I got a warehouse you would look good managing. I got connections. Stay in touch."

Present Day

Monty enters an old bar in a town a few counties over. The perfect cover.

"Monty...how's Sharon? Two double shots whiskey bartender."

"She will kill me and you if she saw us together lol."

"Sorry about what happened to Michael. Good kid. You asked me to keep him protected in Hagerstown, so you calling me again when he was shot is no problem. I owed you one being my best fighter back then."

"Well, toast to old times and family. Even though my baby girl is all grown up and running things. Enjoy being a grandfather. I cant wait to see my grandkids again soon."

"I just got one question. How did you get both Tay and Dolla in the same spot?"

Danny takes a sip. "Call the rats about cheese and they will off themselves for it."

Dolla and Tay

"Its all fucked up now. I knew I shouldn't have hired those two grimey ass clowns. I thought it would be easy considering they had a past with both Michael and Janelly. #Manelly....sound stupid."  Dolla said entering the abandoned  warehouse.

"Dolla, why the fuck did you call me here." Tay said looking around nervously. "Talking about you got some money for me?"

"I didnt call you. You called me. Talking about we should turn ourselves in."

"Are you fucking crazy. Why wouldn't I do that huh?"

*Sirens blare outside*

"You set me up? You think that taking my money and snitching is gonna get you out of this." Dolla yells at Tay as they pull guns on each other.

"Man fuck you!"

"Fuck you!"

Dolla is shot by Tay. Tay is shot by Dolla. Tay dies from being shot in the neck. Dolla captured by and is now under police custody just like Tim.

Back at Monty and Sharon's, Sharon and Ms. Rose are cooking dinner. Michael and Janelly are on the couch talking about the wedding.

"I dont know about you. But I dont care about a bachelor party." said Michael rubbing Janelly's stomach.

"Im not trying to hear that shit. If you dont go and have some damn fun. Because Im having one. Get the guys together at your house and let someone dance on the pool table. Then I can burn afterwards and get a new one."

"I know one thing. I got a few more things at the office to do."

"Dont you dare step in that ring trying to run the ropes. Ill beat your ass."

"Okay babe. Im not gonna touch anything but papers."

Mr. Rivers finally gets in and goes upstairs. Sharon follows him.

"Monty.....you know you cant lie to me. You went to see Danny."

"Baby I....."

"Im not mad at you at all. Dinners ready though. Lets go eat."