32

Flashback to before Michael went to Japan

Ms. Rose: Son, what did you want to talk to me about?

Michael: What if it was time for you to call me son for real?

Ms. Rose: Why are you talking to me about this? You know you got my full support.

Michael: I wanted to go through the proper channels.

Ms. Rose: I knew you were ready and qualified along time ago. I was waiting for you to man up and claim her. So when are you proposing?

Michael: After I finish this tour in Japan. There an event in Chicago I want you to come to. Its going down there.

Ms. Rose: I will definitely be there. Now let's get back to this party of yours.. 

A/N Okay.....Lets rewind this back to before the party where Michael is talking to his parents.

Michael: Mom...Dad....lets take a break. I got something to tell y'all.

Mrs. Rivers: Janelly's pregnant? I knew something was in the air...

Michael: No mama....not yet.

Mr. Rivers: Then what's up son?

Michael: After this tour with New Japan, I have a show with Ring of Honor.

Mr. Rivers: The same time as the day you came home a year ago.

Michael: Yeah. So, I wanted to make it special....Im gonna propose to her. Its time....
I'm gonna talk to Ms. Rose about this when she gets here. I want all of you in Chicago when I get back.

End of Flashback

Janelly frantically crying: Are you fucking out of your mind!?! I'm gonna be Mrs. Michael Rivers! I been waiting for this at the door! *leans head* My heart baby....its beating too fast. You just dont know how much I wanted this! I love you! I love you so much.

Michael: Calm down Cardi B! Its about damn time for this. I'm not waiting or hesitating anymore. I love you baby. You know what? Go head and wild out boo.

Janelly takes out her phone: Xia!!! You see this shit!?! Im getting married girl! Oh my god. I cannot! I cannot!

Xia: Congrats boo! Social media is blowing up! Check it out. Ill call you later. I got an appointment.

Janelly checks her social media.

@iamcardib: All the rapping bishes getting married! I see you sis! Go head Big Money #issawife

@BanksWWE: The match...The ring! 👀 Congrats girl!

@Mrs.Davis: YASSS! You know me and hubby are coming! Congrats Mrs. Maverick!

Janelly: You had this whole thing planned huh? Oh you still have more time to make up for tho...

Michael: Yes I did. Everyone knew before I went to Japan. And I got the rest of my life to make that time up.

Janelly: You know Im gonna be off the wall with this wedding. But we can talk about this later.

Brandi: Congrats you two. J, I had to keep you occupied with preparing for this match. We all pretty much knew.

Janelly: Oh y'all are slick! I cant...I just want to get my dress and walk down the aisle now!

Marty: No need for a spot of bother about dresses darling. Tally can't wait to size you up. She might even touch your booty.

Kenny: Everybody is getting married....I can't wait to see Jayla...this is too much. The feels!

Janelly: Aww come here Kenny. Give me a hug.

Michael: Yeah, bring it in Kenny. This is a big night for everyone.

The Bullet Club does one big group hug before going out to celebrate.

Janelly: Baby....This maybe the wrong time. I need to go back to St. Louis. There's something I need to do now...I have to see him.

Michael: I know baby. We'll leave in the morning.

NoChokeGawd MissPrecious2 RavishingReigns
HeelQueenPhoenix Tracy_Baby Suplexangel UndisputedPowerhouse SashaisBae101  JeanettePrincess WONDERWOMAN511 infamousdee jugittomyheart Quxxn_J BriFlare Devante588 dripfrommywalk DwayneJohnsonTrash DickGawdReigns pittiemommy22