28

Janelly's Pov

Since Michael is off on his tour, I'm gonna spend some time in this office. Aside from being with that crazy man, I still got my ear out for new talent and sounds. Like Nipsey Hussle always says, "All money in no money out".

Sure, its only been a a few weeks and I miss him. I can catch his matches with this subscription that Xia updated. She's always been my Fonsworth Bentley. That's been my girl for years. Hiring her was a blessing. But business is business if she dont steer the course. I dont play.

I turn my monitor on and catch up on my man's match all while listening to this sexy ass demo from an artist that has me going through the motions. Yeah....I'm gonna put her in the offer deal column.

Watching him taunt his opponent in this match has my insides tingling. Fuck, I wish that was me getting slammed and flipped by that sexy body of his. I see I'm gonna have to add more time to his "sentence" when he gets home.n

All of the demos I lost. were jamming. Wait until I get a seat at the partners chair. I'm gonna have the roster popping like......

Flashback to last month

Michael: New Japan Pro Wrestling...that's my choice. Ring of Honor can still be in play. It leaves openings to reopen CCW.

Janelly: That's a great idea! I love it. You'll be playing with house money then.

Mr. Rivers: My boy is gonna be IWGP Champion! Go head!

Mrs. Rivers: I'm so happy for you. We gotta have a damn party! Yes!

Michael's Phone rings

Michael: I knew you were gonna call. Don't act like that. Its business. Didn't you say make a name for yourself? Now don't act like I won't be seeing you. I gotta ride this wave. I knew you would understand. Okay you'll be my first call. Catch you down the road Mr. Levesque.....alright alright Paul. Peace

Janelly: You knew he was gonna call. I'm surprised he didn't come up and get you himself.

Michael: Me too. Either way, I made my decision and I'm strong on it.

Present Time
Janelly's POV cont.

I enter the Passcode and open the door to Michael's new condo. Thank you Shonda for suggesting this one.

He always wanted to live in Towson. His mother and I did a damn good job of decorating this place. "I trust you both to have it looking fly in here when I get back" he said.

He's gonna love it especially the pool table and emulator arcade. This bar setup is gonna get a lot of attention. He's gonna be drinking liquor off my ass every chance we get.

Pouring a glass of chardonnay, I envinvision how he's gonna fuck all over this place. "Damn boy I wish you were here right now".

Thinking about how I'm gonna be a whore on this floor. His bitch in the kitchen. Him spanking me til I say ouch on the couch.....fuck I'm excited.

Watching his match against Ricochet as I lay in the bed really took me over the top. Don't get me wrong, Ricochet is looking good. But, he ain't for me.

Zaddy hasn't been there long and he's already showing off in big matches. I guess they wanted him to be more cocky since he's been working with Tama. Either way, I'm here for it all. Shake it baby....

Meanwhile in Japan...the match is over and Michael has a post match interview.

Michael: did you just see that match I just put on with Ricochet? Yeah, that's the homie. We go back when he was just some scrawny kid with a perm. I'm proud of him. It's good to see that I was his last match before he goes to the machine. At the same time, I had to show him and the rest of New Japan that Michael Maverick is exactly what I say I am. Big fucking money. So...now that I'm here. Okada...you're the rainmaker right? Very soon you will find out that you were only given the crown so I can shoot it off your head. Janelly...Ill be home soon baby. Bullet Club! Now let me go to this debriefing.

really241 NoChokeGawd MissPrecious2 RavishingReigns
HeelQueenPhoenix Tracy_Baby Suplexangel UndisputedPowerhouse SashaisBae101 JeanettePrincess WONDERWOMAN511 infamousdee jugittomyheart Quxxn_J BriFlare Devante588 dripfrommywalk DwayneJohnsonTrasha user