19

Michael back home...

Mr. Rivers: Domino mothafuka! I thought you said you knew how play. You may run the ring but the table is mine!

Michael: One day pops....I'm gonna catch you slippin'

Mr. Rivers: But today is not today. Now how you holding up since Janelly been on tour?

Michael: I finished my shows for Chikara and Czw. Training the youngsters and looking into finishing up that degree in business. I wanna see if I can reopen Charm City Wrestling. It would have been the east coasts version of PWG.

Mr. Rivers: Boy do I like that idea there. But, how are things with you and Janelly?

Michael: Good. She has been my number one fan since day one. I really want to do right for her. I'm glad I have this chance to show her I'm the man that she waited for all those years.

Mr. Rivers: Well shit, the way you looked out for that girl. I'm surprised y'all aint run off and get married. I remember when she first came over here...

Mr. Rivers Flashback

Michael: Dad, I'm fine! I'm gonna have to get used to busted noses and stuff if I'm really gonna do this wrestling thing.

Mr. Rivers: But did you have to beat on both of them like that!?! You know I'm gonna have to cuss out their mama when she comes up here.

Michael: They were gonna beat that girl up over a cell phone. They took her phone, she wanted it back, one of them shouted world star and that was it. I stepped in before any of them could lay a finger on her. And it was her first day there and everything. It wasn't right.

Mrs. Rivers comes in the living room: Youve been like that since you and Monty pulled that lil bastard off of your cousin a few years ago. Well lucky for you, your nose isn't broken. Do you at least know her name?

Michael: Yes ma'am. Janelly Gordon.
Shes from the Midwest. From what I hear, she takes a lot of music and writing classes. She takes the same business elective as I do.

Mrs. Rivers: Hmmmmm...You seem very interested in this Janelly.

Mr. Rivers: Hold on let me get the door.....Boy someone is at the door for you!

Michael gets up and goes to the front door to her standing there. She wore the brightest smile that shines like a pot of gold at the a rainbows end. Janelly Gordon

Janelly: Michael Rivers right? Ummm you dropped your wallet out there. Seems right you get it back after you stopped those boys from taking my phone. Your nose? Are you okay.

Michael: You coming to the door is making me feel a lot better now. Thanks for bringing this to me. Are you okay?

Janelly: Yeah. Big transition coming from the Midwest. I guess it was try the new girl day.

Michael: Don't worry, they won't bother you anymore.

Both: We have that business class right? Yeah....

Janelly: Umm so I don't want to take up all of your time. Thank you for helping me. Ill see you around?

Michael: You sure will. If you need anything. You know where I am now.

Janelly: Okay. I gotta go.

They shake hands and at their first touch is electric. She walks off the porch and down the street stopping to look back and wave. Michael having not move an inch since she left, waves back.

Michael: Shit! I didn't even get her number....

He goes to put his wallet in his pocket and notices a note sticking out of it.

Note from Janelly

Michael,

Thanks for defending me. If you ever want to talk, my phone is on. -Janelly

End of Flashback

Mr. Rivers: Lol boy I had to smack you upside your head for you to snap out of it.

Michael: Yeah... It feels like yesterday. The way she smiled standing on the porch. Now look at us.

Mr. Rivers: Son, that girl loves you. Finding that right one is hard. One that will put their whole world to the side if necessary. One that truly wants you to change for the betterment of yourself. One that will keep that thang thang in order when you are away. Boy 3 years is a long time. Some can't even keep it together for 3 hours and she wasn't even your woman. I love her. Your mother loves her. Don't fuck a good thing you heard me?

Michael: Yes sir. Did you really have to say thing thing though? Lol.

Mr. Rivers: Boy I said what I said. And....Domino mothafuka! Go pour up another drink.

Michael: Man damn! Not again.

really241 NoChokeGawd MissPrecious2 RavishingReigns
HeelQueenPhoenix Tracy_Baby Suplexangel UndisputedPowerhouse SashaisBae101  JeanettePrincess WONDERWOMAN511 infamousdee jugittomyheart Quxxn_J BriFlare Devante588 dripfrommywalk DwayneJohnsonTrash DickGawdReigns