- special last chapter

Chapter Twenty Nine.

THIRD PERSON'S VIEW

"But it is better for you to leave Appa."

Chanyeol is frozen in his spot once he heard what his son said. He's really dumbfounded and at the same time, Baekhyun and Kyungsoo came from the kitchen.

"Jesper? Chanyeol?" Baekhyun called and Jesper looked at him while Chanyeol is still frozen in his spot and dumbfounded.

"What happened?" Kyungsoo asked Kai who's standing behind Chanyeol. Kai whispered what happened to Kyungsoo.

"What happened here?" Baekhyun asked and went in the middle of Jesper and Chanyeol. Chanyeol then wiped the tears that escaped from his eyes. Baekhyun's looked at Jesper who's glaring at Chanyeol.

"You didn't tell me that my GREAT Appa is coming here. I told you that I don't to see him, right eomma?" Jesper strongly said and went to his room.

"You already saw what happened, Chanyeol. I already told you that Jesper don't want to see you." Baekhyun said and Chanyeol sighed and fixed himself.

"I'll go now. Thank you for letting me come in." Chanyeol said while smiling and bid his goodbye. Kai walked Chanyeol outside and then said something to the latter.

"Are you okay hyung?" Kai asked Chanyeol who's controlling himself not to cry because of what his son said to him. Chanyeol just nodded and bid his goodbye to Kai.

CHANYEOL

"Tsk, Why are you here? Why did you come back? I don't want to see you Appa. Hmm...Yes I still call you Appa because I still respect you. But it is better for you to leave Appa."

"I don't want to see you."

"It deserves you to be hurt after what you did to Eomma."

Those words are continuously playing in my mind. I don't deserve them. I don't deserve to be their father. I went to Suho-hyung's bar to forget what happened earlier. It felt like I lost everything. Literally, everything.

"Oh? Chanyeol! Long time no see!" Suho-hyung greeted me and we made a bro hug.

"VVIP room. More Hard Drinks." I told him. He smiled at me while shaking his head.

"Do you have a problem? Room 04 is available." He answered and then I ignored him and went to Room 04.

After a few minutes, Suho-hyung arrived with his husband Lay carrying the drinks.

Suho-hyung and Lay-hyung are our classmates. Suho-hyung is my classmate since we're in 1st year. Since then Suho-hyung and Lay-hyung are in a relationship and now they're married. Suho-hyung is rich and he have successful business and Lay-hyung already has his own hospital.

"Here's your drinks Chanyeol. Oh by the way, why are you here?" Lay-hyung asked.

"Obviously, he's going to drink. This is a bar." Suho-hyung said while laughing at Lay-hyung and Lay-hyung is continuously slapping Suho-hyung's arm.