- nineteen

Chapter Nineteen: VIP?

----

CHANYEOL

I woke up early and I still didn't tell Baekhyun that we are going to Jeju Island today. I looked at him while he's sleeping. I smiled and kissed his forehead. I received a text from Sehun that both he and Luhan are on their way here. So, I immediately packed our things.

After a few minutes, Luhan and Sehun arrived.

"Wassap,We're here." Sehun said while holding their big bags that made my forehead creased.

"Are you going to live there? Why are you bringing too much things with you?" I asked them and Luhan smirked.

"We're going to be there for one week Chanyeol. Also, I brought these items just in case Luhan will give birth there because you know, it's his due month." Sehun said proudly and I just shook my head.

"It's Baekhyun's due month also. I will just buy the things he needed there." I told them and Sehun clapped.

"Perks of being rich! IDOL! WOOOHOOO!" I just smiled at Sehun.

"Where's Baekhyun?" Luhan asked and I told him he's still sleeping.

"I'll wake him up." I nodded and Luhan left. Sehun looked at me while I'm arranging the containers with our food.

"You're really making up to Baekhyun." Sehun said and I smiled. I will surely make up to Baekhyun 'cause I don't know what will happen if Baekhyun knows everything about Nana.

"Think about your proposal. It makes me 'kilig'." Sehun said.

I saw Baekhyun walking down the stair and I walk close to him and kissed him.

"Good Morning. Get ready now, we're leaving." I said and he looked at me confused.

"Where are we going at this hour? 3:30am? Are you serious?" Baekhyun asked and I whispered 'secret' at him.

Few more minutes passed and Kai and Kyungsoo arrived. Everyone's ready and we're going to leave.

"Appa. I don't want here beside you. I want to be with Uncle Sehun and Uncle Kai at the back." Jesper said cheerfully and went to Sehun and Kai at the back.

Taehyung and Jungkook are at the front 'cause Jungkook's driving and Taehyung is the one who will assist us later on.

Baekhyun is here beside me. We're sitting at the middle part of the van. Sehun and Luhan are sitting behind us, and Kai and Kyungsoo at the back.

Baekhyun's currently sleeping and his head is on my shoulder. Luhan is also sleeping beside Sehun.

I looked at Kai and mouthed 'where's the ring?' and he gave me an 'okay' sign.

-

"Jungkook,Wake them up. Don't flirt with me. Wake them up. You can flirt with me later but wake them up first." I immediately open my eyes and saw Jungkook tickling Taehyung.

"Oh sir. Sir Chanyeol, we're here." Taehyung politely said to me. I woke up Baekhyun but he didn't budge or make any move indicating he's going to wake up. I kissed him a lot and that woke him up.

"Where are we?" Baekhyun asked amd I smiled knowing that Jungkook and Taehyung is 'kinikiling'.

"Wow. Mam Baekhyun, Sleeping Beauty? Btw, we are here at the Airport and we should get going because later on the airport will packed with people." Taehyung said.

"WAKE UP GUYS! SEHUN WAKE UP!." I shouted and that made everyone wake up.

"Oh we're already here." Kai said and carried Jesper.

"Oh, Jungkook and Taehyung, I'll just text you when you will fetch us here." I told them and they nodded then bowed.

"Don't make us wait for a long time here when we returned. We all know that you two are such a flirt. Always flirting with each other. Tsk.." Kyungsoo said that made Luhan smirk.

"Noted sir. Take care." They both answered and  then we left.

"Hey Chanyeol. You're not going inside? Everyone's looking at you." Sehun said and I immediately wore my sunglasses and gave Baekhyun a sunglasses and a cap for him to wear.

"Where are we going?" Baekhyun asked. "Jeju." I whispered to him and he nodded his head while smiling at me.

--

KAI

We are here inside the airplane and we're on our way to Jeju. And Jesper? He's still with me even he wanted to be with his parents, because we stopped him. We really are doing our best to stop Jesper on going to Chanyeol because many passengers are looking at him and also, taking pictures of him. Also, Baekhyun is sitting far away from him and acting like they don't know each other.

I really don't know what's with Chanyeol. He didn't bother to wear anything to cover him. So, everyone's looking at him.

"Uncle Kai? Why are they looking at Appa?" Jesper asked and I smiled and ruffled his hair. "It's because your Appa is very handsome, that's why they are looking at him." I whispered at him.

"Ehh? Why aren't they looking at you?" I heard Kyungsoo chuckled and I just made a poker face.

"Jesper baby, just go to sleep okay? We still have a long time before we arrive." Kyungsoo said and made Jesper sit properly for him to sleep.

I thought of texting Chanyeol to tell him to cover himself because everyone's looking at him.

To: CHANYEOL
4:30 A.M

Chanyeol Put your hoodie on. Everyone's looking at you.

Chanyeol smirked and looked at our direction.

"Kai, I think Chanyeol will kill me. I forgot to buy the VIP ticket." Sehun whispered to me and I froze at my seat. I really isn't VIP ticket.

FROM: CHANYEOL
4:31 A.M

Be ready you two. I will kill you.