- five

Chapter Five: YOU'RE OVERACTING BAEK!

KYUNGSOO

When Baekhyun shouted that he's going to give birth, Luhan and I immediately done things what we should do. Thank God, that it's just cramps. He's still not going to give birth. It's just that Baekhyun is overacting, maybe because of what happened.

"You made us worry Baek, we thought that you're really going to give birth." Luhan shouted at Baekhyun that made him smile.

I am happy to see that Baekhyun's smiling and laughing that there is no problem at all. Baekhyun has a lot of problems that made us worry, so Luhan and I decided to live with him to take care of him due to him being pregnant. I still remember that time when Chanyeol broke up with him for his dreams, Beakhyun cried all day. He's so sad at that time.

It worsened when he saw Chanyeol in the TV, to the point that he destroyed our TV. I don't know if Baekhyun still loves him. I really don't know.

Especially that destiny's playing with them.

"Kyungsoo." Baekhyun called me while lying in the hospital bed. I looked at him and smiled. It's really good to get a glimpse of Baekhyun smiling.

"What?" I said smiling at him.

"Please, make cookies and kimchi for me?" Baekhyun said melodiously.

"Sure Baek, but please keep smiling." I cheerfully said to him and he nodded.

"I'll just be here with Baek. Also, buy me a bubble tea, Chocolate flavor." Luhan said. I nodded and left.

It's still early so I decided to go to the Grocery store near the hospital.
While pushing the cart, I went to the vegetable stall to get the ingredients in making kimchi. After that, I went to get chili flakes and chili powder. We like to eat spicy food.

"Uhmmm.. I forgot the flour!" I said while pouting and pushed the cart to get the flour. On my way to the flour section, I bump into someone.

"AYYY ITLOG!!" I said shockingly. F*ck this mouth.

(Note: ITLOG means Egg, but the statement above does not literally mean that there is an egg. It's an expression showing that someone is shocked.)

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to----- Kyungsoo?" The man said to me. He has tan skin and medium height. Most of all, he's handsome. I just eyed him and he smirked.

"Excuse me? Do I know you?" I asked him and he nodded. Who's he? Why does he know me? My forehead creased and he smirked. Is he bipolar or something?

"I'm Kai. You forgot, I'm Sehun and Chanyeol's bestfriend." He said cheerfully, but I looked at him with poker face. So he's Chanyeol's bestfriend. I remember... He's Chanyeol bestfriend that has tan skin and he's always raising the skirts of girls and cupping butts for boys. He even cupped mine.