- sixteen

Chapter Sixteen: NEW LIFE, NEW SINS

1 year later....

In the days that passed, many things happened..

Chanyeol is still famous and still getting well-known because of his projects and such. He also have his love team now, and they also have a fan club named, CHANDARA FOREVER and KRUNG KRUNG <3 HAPPY VIRUSZX FEVER, because Sandara and Chanyeol clicked in their latest movie.

Sehun and Luhan are doing a fine life with their son Seth. Seth is only in his 8th month. Sehun still has his in-famous chin and Luhan still looks like a girl and he's sometimes called MISS, MRS, MA'AM, MADAM, which leads to him punching who called him that.

Kyungsoo and Jongin will now have their own child because MRS. KIM is pregnant. Both of them are missing in action for a long time because they went to their honeymoon, that's why when they returned home, Kyungsoo is pregnant.

And Baekhyun...

Baekhyun is still looking good and still in love with his husband and his son, and now he's pregnant for his another child. Baekhyun is in his 7th Month pregnancy. And sadly, Baekhyun doesn't know any news about his husband Chanyeol.

Nana's still a bitch. She still holds Chanyeol in his neck, in other words, Nana still threatens Chanyeol to do everything she wants him to do. Nana is the number one hater of the CHANDARA LOVE TEAM, because she still thinks that she is the only one for Chanyeol.

Lastly, Mabel, Nana's follower, she's still as she is. Following Nana in what Nana wants. Mabel is also a bitch as ever.

After all those times, Baekhyun and Jesper is still a secret. Chanyeol still tolds him that it is not yet the time. That's why Baekhyun is still waiting for that day for Chanyeol to reveal or tell the world about him and Jesper.

BAEKHYUN

*beep beep*

I immediately fixed Jesper's uniform because the school bus is already here.

"Eomma, I can handle myself okay? Gotta go." Jesper bid his goodbye and gave me a kiss and a kiss for his younger sibling here in my tummy. I smiled and said goodbye to him also.

Jesper is still six years old but he talks or moves like an adult, that's why I am so proud of him. I smiled while thinking that and went to the sofa to watch TV.

"Haysss....It's still Sandara in the TV!" I whispered when I opened the TV and saw Sandara in her interview.

"So Sandara, How do you feel that Park Chanyeol is still your partner in your upcoming movies?"

"Hello everyone, I'm Sandara Park! Uhmmm...I am happy that Chanyeol is still my partner in our upcoming movies. To tell you the truth, Chanyeol is making fun of me every time we have our taping, but Chanyeol is kind and gentleman."

"Kind and gentleman? YOUR FACE...he always makes you laugh? YOUR FACE!" I shouted and throw the remote control on the TV then suddenly....