- ten

Chapter Ten: Luhan's Good Suggestion.

CHANYEOL

Kyungsoo immediately took Jesper from my back that's why I was left with Baekhyun again. I looked at his teary eyes while he looked at me badly.

"What do you really want?" He said to me.

What do I want?

I want to know who is Jesper's Father.

I also want to know why is he avoiding me.

I also want to know if the guy who's with him in China is his boyfried.

"I really want to know everything Baekhyun." I seriously said to him and he just smirked. Baekhyun really changed. He's not the Baekhyun who is very kind and always smiling. Most of all, he's not the Baekhyun that is always cheerful.

If I were to look at him, he looks at me badly. If looks can kill, I will be dead by now.

"What do you want to know?" He asked. I sighed and went closer to him.

"Who's Jesper's Father?" I said emphasizing the worth FATHER. His expression immediately changed and then he smirked.

"You don't have to know." He seriously said and I smirked.

"Oh, I know now, maybe he's the son of the guy who was with you in China." I said and his forehead wrinkled.

"Yes Baekhyun, It's me. I don't have any idea that you can immediately find someone to replace me. But, look at me, I still love you Baekhyun. I don't have any idea that you are now a BITCH." I suddenly raised my voice and he slapped me.

"FUCK YOU CHANYEOL! IS THAT HOW YOU REALLY THINK OF ME?!YOU DON'T HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT HAPPENED TO ME AND YOU JUST SAID THOSE WORDS TO ME?!JESPER'S NOT YOUR SON! ARE YOU HAPPY NOW? NOW, SAID THOSE WORDS TO ME. I AM A BITCH RIGHT. YOU THINK OF ME AS A BITCH. YOU CAN NOW LEAVE AND DON'T EVER COME BACK!"

I froze at my spot and suddenly Kyungsoo hit my back.

"GO!" I didn't move an inch and then Kyungsoo shouted again.

"GO! I WILL NOT THINK TWICE TO KILL YOU HERE CHANYEOL, GO!" Kyungsoo said angrily and Sehun pulled me out.

This is the first time I received a slap from Baekhyun. I didn't want to say those words intentionally. It's just that my emotions clouded my thinking.

"Hyung, this is the first time I saw you and Baekhyun-hyung like that." Sehun said. We are outside Baekhyun's house and I just looked down.

"I didn't said those intentionally Sehun. It's just that my emotions overwhelmed me." Sehun just looked at me.