- twentyseven

Chapter Twenty Seven: Chanyeol's Presscon

BAEKHYUN

"Chanyeol, wait! Baekhee's still there!" I shouted and is still removing my arms from his hold. And we are now on our way out of the school.

"Kai is also still there. He will take care of Baekhee. Just please go with me."

I don't know what's he's planning but I don't have any choice since I am already in his car. But silence is filled around the car.

"Chanyeol."

"Baekhyun."

"A-ah, you should go first. What do you want to say?" Chanyeol asked.

"What are you planning? And where are you taking me?" I asked him but he didn't answer me.

We stopped at the company and I noticed that his face shows seriousness. So I guess he's really serious right now. I don't know why he's doing this but I am still mad at him and I don't want to go with him but he forced me.

We went inside the entertainment while he's still holding my arms. The staffs are looking at us but he ignored them.

"Wait for me here. I will just change." He seriously said and I am on the verge of saying something but he went inside his make-up room. I don't know what to do right now. My teeth are clattering due to so much nervousness.

"You're Baekhyun right?" An old man, maybe in his 60's, wearing a tuxedo said. I bowed at him and nodded.

"Nice to meet you. I'm Lee Soo Man, the CEO here in this company." The old man introduced. "You know what Baekhyun, you're lucky to have Chanyeol." He added and I looked at him.

"What?"

"You're lucky to have Chanyeol, Baekhyun. I knew Chanyeol from the day when he entered this entertainment company. You can say that I am his second father because he tells me everythin, every problem he has. He even told me about you."

"What?"

"The day you broke up with him, do you know what happened to him? I don't think so. But seriously, the day you broke up with him, everything changes. He rejected 50+ of the projects, movies, commercials and guestings offered to him because he always thinks about you. Chanyeol really loves you Baekhyun. He really loves you and the kids." I looked down at my feet and I can't speak because of what he said. I don't know, I don't know what happened to him.

"He waited for a long time. Do you know where he lives right now? He still lives in your house even I gave him a new house. He still lives there because he believes that you will come back and he still feels your presence there. Today, everything that he wants will be in his hands. Everything you want. FREEDOM."

Freedom?

"What?" I am confused with what he said but he just tapped my shoulders.