- twentyeight

Chapter Twenty Eight - For Our Child

BAEKHYUN

I don't know if will be happy or mad at Chanyeol. I also don't know what to say to him. The netizens accepted him.

Kyungsoo Calling....

[ Hey Baek! Where are you? ]

I am here at Chanyeol's entertainment company, Wait....Where's Baekhee?

[ We're here at your house. We also watched Chanyeol's press conference. When did Chanyeol thought about this? ]

Don't shout Kyungsoo. I can hear you perfectly. I also don't know. I am also surprised about this. I am at the CR right now. I don't know what to say to him. Oh. Is Jesper there?

[ Jesper's still not here. If Jesper found out that you're with Chanyeol, for sure he will be mad. You know how Jesper hate Chanyeol right? ]

I am going home now. Please make something for Baekhee to eat. But no sweets! Bye.

CHANYEOL

"How are you feeling that the netizens accepted you Chanyeol?" Mr. Lee asked me while smiling. I smiled back at him and bowed.

"I am really happy right now. But I will be more than happy if Baekhyun and the kids will accept me again." My problem is still not done.

"So, go home and rest and make it up to them. I still have things to do and papers to process for the new trainees." I bowed at Mr. Lee and left to look for Baekhyun. I saw him sitting at the sofa in the lobby and I sat next to him.

"I really need to go home now." Baekhyun said and I sighed.

"I'll take you." I stood up and followed him out. When we arrived at the parking lot, I opened the door for him and went to the other side to enter and then started the car.

SILENCE...

SILENCE filled the car.

"Baekhyun."

"Chanyeol."

"You go first." I said to him and I looked at his beautiful face. You're still beautiful Baekhyun.

"Why did you do that?" Baekhyun asked. "Why did you do that Chanyeol?"

"It's because I want to fix this. I want my family back. I want to be with you again." I answered him and he shook my head.

"You can't fix this Chanyeol." He emotionlessly said but I held his hand.

"Baekhyun, please? Please let me fix this and make it up to you." I pleaded but he removed my hands.