- twentysix

Chapter Twentysix - FAMILY DAY

CHANYEOL

"Chanyeol, are you sure about what you're saying?" Mr. Lee asked me. I am here at the company to ask them to make a press-conference for me. That is the day where I'll admit everything. This is for you Baekhyun. That will be day you wanted the most.

"Yes Mr. Lee. And if the people will not accept me, I think it will be better for me to just have a simple life. I want to be with Baekhyun. I want to be with my family. I want to be with my kids. I will correct everything. I will bring them back Mr. Lee. It really hurts to be separated with my family. I will choose my family instead of my career. I love them the most. And I am really sorry if I disappointed you Mr. Lee. I am sorry that I just threw the opportunity you gave me." I said to Mr. Lee. I really am desperate to be with my family. I really am desperate to make things right. I hope you will forgive me Baekhyun.

"You know what Chanyeol, at first I don't want to agree with this press-con but now that I heard your reason and you really wanted to do that to fix your family, I'll do everything I can and I will call every reporter or media that I know. And get ready at the conference room." I looked at Mr. Lee and he smiled at me. I smiled back at him and said my 'thanks' and went to the make-up room. I still have an hour to wait for the press conference. I am really nervous right know and I don't know what to say.

Dialling Kai...

[ Yes Chanyeol-hyung? ]

Kai....

[ Yes Chanyeol-hyung? We are here at Asher's school. Today is their family day. Baekhyun is also here. ]

What? Family day and Baekhyun is there?

[ Yes hyung, and Baekhee wanted to join the games but she's not allowed because she doesn't have a father with him. ]

It felt like a knife stabbed my chest. I don't want to hear that my kids don't have a father.

I'll go there.

I saw Mr. Lee's secretay and he bowed.

"Where are you going Chanyeol? The media is on their way!" He shouted at me but I continued walking and left Mr. Lee a voicemail.

I immediately start the engine of my car and went to Baekhee's school.

BAEKHYUN

"Eomma, let's join the games!" Baekhee really wanted to join the games. We are in their school's Family Day and Baekhee really wanted to join the games but we are not allowed to because they said that we are not a complete family.

"If only appa is here, we are allowed to play." Baekhee whispered. I hugged her tight and said "Baekhee, we'll just follow the rules okay?" She sadly nodded and I just smiled at her. This is really hard. Baekhee's a daddy's girl. He's always sleeping with his appa and up until now she's still looking for him.

"ATTENTION TO ALL PARENTS, WE ARE GOING TO HAVE A BREAK AND AFTER THAT WE'LL CONTINUE THE GAME, THANK YOU VERY MUCH."

"Baek." Kyungsoo called me and I looked at him.

"Why?" I answered. He looked at Baekhee who's still sad. I also don't want to see Baekhee sad but I can't do anything. The teachers said that we have to be a family in order to play games.