Don't leave me...

It was Cassidy...shit.

"No, you stay away from her." Shawn said stepping in front of me. She then did something totally unpredictable.

She pulled out a gun. WHAT THE FUCK. WHO BRINGS A GUN TO SCHOOL?

"Move or else I shoot you." she told shawn.

"Please run away." he mumbled to me. I shook my head 'no.' with a silent tear running down my face.

"Run now." he said turning around to me.

"No shawn." I told him.
Cassidy pointed the gun.

"I love you." he told me tears in his eyes. I could tell he wanted me to run.

"I'm not leaving you." I said. that's when it happened.

That's when she shot shawn in the chest. That's when everything stopped. That's when I felt as if my whole world came crashing down. I screamed as she sprinted out of the building. I down went to his side and started sobbing uncontrollably. Everyone bursted out of their class rooms to see me crying over Shawn laying in a pool of blood.  People screamed and called 9-1-1. I looked at my boyfriend, he layed there, lifeless.

I softly kissed his lips and whispered in his ear, "I love you baby, don't leave me."

After about 2 minutes the ambulance arrived. Everyone watched as Shawn was put on a stretcher. Nash engulfed me in a huge hug and rubbed my head.

I cried into his chest.

"May I go to the hospital with him?" I asked the lady who was transporting shawn.

"Sorry ma'am but no other passangers. He has already lost too much blood and needs to be rushed immediately." The lady said shutting the door as she put Shawn inside. She got in the passangers seat and the ambulance drove away.

I stayed quiet.

"Nash will you take me to the hospital?" I choked out.

"Of course. He'll be okay." Nash said trying to comfort me.

But nothing was going to help me...

-------

Short chapter I know...:/ QOTD: Who's your favorite magcon boy?