I'm not lying!

•••

It was the next day and i was exhausted. I had finally gotten my phone from jack after what seemed like 5 hours and Christian seemed to become really good friends with Nate and Johnson, which was great.

I went downstairs to get some hot chocolate. I glanced at Christian sitting at the counter looking at some girls' vines. She was really pretty and had long blonde hair and one blue eye and one brown eye.

"Hey Christian." I smiled and as soon as he saw me he locked his phone, as if he was hiding something.

"Sup." He smiled showing his teeth.

"Nothing." I said kinda tired to talk.

"You look dead." he said Laughing.

I rolled my eyes. "Yeah that is what girls love to be told." I sarcastically whined.

"IM KIDDING!" He said getting up and trying to hug me.

"Nopee." I pouted walking away from him.

I heard my phone buzz so I ran upstairs and looked at it.

Tweet notification:

@ shawnmendes: I miss you

Okay that was obviously at his stupid little bitch Zoe. I rolled my eyes and favorited it anyway. I have to send him that photo.

I opened my messages and clicked on shawn's name.

~you don't deserve this but I had to show you...

*picture of Zoe and cam*

And with that I sent it.

I waited for his response.

"Hey Mik?" I heard Christian scream up the stairs. I shook myself out of my thoughts.

"Yeah?" I responded.

"Do you mind if I go hang out Nate?" He nervously asked and a smile grew on my face.

"Go ahead. text me when you're there." I smugly Answered and with that I heard a light.

"Thank you!" And a door slam loudly.

As the door slammed my phone rang.

I hit answer.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?" I heard a very angry shawn.

"Listen to me, it was a -"

"Don't fucking pull that bullshit with me! I can't believe you would make up such a big fucking lie!"

"Why the fuck would I take time out of my life to make a fake picture of Zoe and Cameron making out?!" I yelled just as loudly that I am sure the whole town could hear it.

"Because you're a loser! You have no life and guess what? I am not gonna fall for your childish tricks. Don't ever fucking talk to me again, fucking cu**." He harshly said and then hung up. I felt my chest tighten.

Why wouldn't he believe me?

I was just being there for him and why can't he expect something as simple as that?

-----------

Okay I know, short chapter! :(

BUT ON THE BRIGHT SIDE

-MY NEW SAMMY STORY IS UP! PLEASE GO VOTE ON IT AND CHECK IT OUT! ITS A Y/N STORY (;