That sneaky bitch.

Guys I have a big announcement! I AM WRITING ANOTHER STORY YAY! It is gonna have a dark theme as usual :) I just need to know what boy to have it on?
-sammy
-cameron
-Matt
-Gilinsky
-johnson
-nate
Pick one + vote please!
//idk I was thinking about sam.
------------------------------

Days later•••

Nothing really has changed since her party. The fact is Shawn gets home in one week and I'm really excited. Its Tuesday. Christian got here a few days ago. Today all the guys wanna meet him and I am scared... I don't want them saying anything mean or rude to him, he is only 16.

I still hadn't sent shawn the picture but I planned on it. But maybe I would send it today? Yeah why not.

I was changing my lockscreen to a picture of Jacob, Johnson and I when I heard a knock on my bedroom door.

I slowly opened it up and saw Christian standing there in khaki shorts, a tie dye hoodie, and a backwards snapback. He smiled down at me.

"You excited?" I asked him smirking.

"I don't want your friends to hate me..." He said nervously touching his dirty blonde hair.

"Just because they're older doesn't mean they are all scary." oh but it does.

He let out a nervous chuckle.

"What time are they coming over?" He asked me tilting his head like a puppy, ugh he is too cute.

"Uh like 15 minutes. I'll introduce you to them all but I think Nash, Aaron, Jack, Jack, Jacob, Nate, and Matt are coming."

"You said jack twice."

"Both their names are jack, the one with brown hair is Jack Gilinsky. The blondie is jack johnson." I informed him and he nodded.

"Are they gonna hate me?" He asked nervously looking down.

HE IS TOO CUTE. I grabbed his cheeks with my hands and pulled his face up to look in my direction.

"You're gonna be FINE. If they're mean we kick them out!" i reassured him. He shook his head and went on his instagram.

"Are they mean?"

"I won't lie, they aren't nice to everyone. They only like certain people and won't tolerate irrelevant losers." I said in a harsh sarcastic (not really tho) tone.

He sighed (SIGH MIKE AM I RIGHT LADIESSS) and closed his eyes out of worry.

The door flew open and in poured all the rowdy boys. I smiled and christians eyes widened.

"Hey guys! This is Christian." I said pulling on Christians arm and he let out a small "hi" and hid behind me, almost like a small kid, except he was taller than me.

"SOOO this is THE Christian our little Mikayla ALWAYS talks about." Nate exaggerated and patted him on the back. Christian looked back at me with a smirk and I groaned and put my head in my hands.

"He is kidding, she doesn't ALWAYS talk about you." Matt reassured which earned a sigh of relief from me. Thank you Matt.

"It's cool, chill I know they're joking." Christian said wrapping his arms around my waist from behind and nudging me with his head on my shoulder.

"Aw this is cute." johnson smiled and I rolled my eyes.

"You guys should date." Aaron nodded which earned a "yeah!" From everyone.

"We aren't like that." he said removing his arms from me. His words hurt me.

Did he not like Me? Christian was always flirty with me...

I furrowed my eyebrows and nodded, glumly. "u-uh yeah..." I pretended to agree but I locked eyes with Gilinsky who obviously caught my lie. Gilinsky averted his eyes to the stairs signaling he wanted to talk to me alone so I nodded.

"Christian." I paused. "I have to go talk to jack about something. Why don't you all introduce yourselves for a bit?" I suggested as I walked to the stairs. Gilinsky trailed behind me and I pulled him by his large hand into my room.

"You totally like that little fuck." He smirking showing his perfect teeth. I glared at him.

"Maybe..." I whispered not making eye contact.

"The kid doesn't even live by us. It wouldn't work. " Sadly jack was correct.

"I guess." I mumbled looking at the picture of him and I at my desk.

"Why don't you go back to shawn?" He requested.

"Uh why..." I raised my eyebrows and said it in a sassy tone.

"Because. I could tell you and him were different people with each other. Zoe is no good for him." I had to agree with him.

"I am sending him that picture right now t-" I pulled out my phone and was about to send the Zoe and cameron picture to shawn as I was tackled by a very muscular jack gilinsky.

"Jack! Get off! I have to send it!"

"You're just gonna fuck things up more! Let it blow over."

I struggled against his grip. He took my phone and shoved it in his boxers.

"That is my phone. I won't stop at anything to get it." I said with confidence when in reality I hadn't planned on reaching into his flannel boxers.

"Admit you still like shawn and I will give it backkkk." He smirked.

I do not.

"No because I'm not gonna lie and say I do!" I groaned trying to push him off me.

As I pulled on Jack's shirt to throw him off of me, Christian walked in and widened his eyes.

Fuck.

I threw jack onto the floor.

"That was not at all what it looks like." I said pointing to Gilinsky.

"Really? Because it looked like you were gonna fuck him!" He said annoyed.

"Okay I wasn't but even if I was why would you care?"

Gilinsky took this as his oppurtunity to slip out of the door with my phone still touching his dick.
I rolled my eyes.

"I just don't like him. Vibe I am getting..." he reassured.

Bullshit.

"Whatever christian." I closed my eyes and tried not to stress out over this.

"I'm kidding. I heard your whole conversation by the way." my cheeks reddened as he skipped out of the door down the stairs.

That sneaky bitch.

---------------------

Soooo, please go vote up there for a boy for my new story to be on! This one is NOT over yet so do not worry!

QOTD:

Favorite Instagram account:??

TBH I REALLY LIKE sighmike 's INSTA ITS SO PRETTYYY

Wby???

~