He's back...

I looked down to see Aaliyah.

I smiled at her tiny stature and Gave her a large hug.

"Hey Aaliyah! How are you?" I smiled.

"Great! Shawn just got home. Wanna come back to my house to see him??" She eagerly asked.

I lightly smiled.

"Eh, I guess so." I smirked and she grabbed my hand and pulled me out of my doorway onto her porch.

She pounded on her door.

"Aaliyah! Why the fu-" Shawn started groaning until he saw me in his presence.

"hi..." I shyly said, knowing how much he said he hated me and never wanted to see me again. I took in his appearance.

His hair was much longer than the last time I saw him, and I loved him with his cute long hair.

He looked taller, if that was even possible and way more muscular.

"Um." Was he all said.

"No hello? God shawn you're so rude." Aaliyah rolled her eyes running into her backyard to do who knows what.

It was pretty awkward now that she had left.

"May I talk to you?" I asked.

"Uh." was all he said staring into the distance.

What the fuck.

"Alright..." I started to turn around when he grabbed my wrist pulling my into his body.

"I'm waiting for you to talk..." he impatiently stated.

"Well uh, I just wanna let you know that the picture was real. And it broke my heart to see it happen because I know how much she meant to you and I was just trying to be nice but I realize that it wasn't the best thing to do because you were out on tour but I wasn't gonna let her do that to you without you aware." I quickly rambled.

He tilted his head at me, like a puppy.

He took in a deep breath.

"I, -I uh missed u-uh like I wanted- well uh...." He kept stuttering and I wasn't sure what he was trying to say.

"I missed you shawn." I lightly said pulling him into a hug, scared he would push me off.

He wrapped his muscular arms around my lower back and leaned his head on top of mine.

"I missed you too." he softly said, him not being a very emotional person.

"I am sorry that she had to do that with you." I released myself from his arms.

"Well, I broke up with her this morning before my flight. Nate and Jack johnson told me it was true..." He explained and I nodded.

"Well, I'm happy that you're not with someone who doesn't deserve you." I said.

"Yeah..."

"Well- uh I better be going." I shrugged pointing at my house.

I turned around and ran across the grass.

"Mik?" He shouted in a questioning tone.

I turned back in his direction.

"Yeah?"

"It was nice seeing you again." he smiled and closed his door. I felt my cheeks heat up but I shrugged it off. I ran inside and realized my whole new dilemma. I have christian and things are going well.

I cannot fuck things up with Christian.

"Something on your mind?" I heard a high pitched male voice say as I saw Christian smiling from the top of the stairs.

"Well I just talked to shawn, I think we are fine now." I admitted openly.

His face dropped.

"I don't like that kid. He doesn't seem very nice." Christian said with a frown plastered on his face.

"I can handle my choices in friends." I rolled my eyes and his over protectiveness.

"Why bother with him when you can have someone like me? " He said and I wasn't sure if he was sarcastic or not.

"Its complicated."

But was shawn really worth giving up Christian?

__________________