You want me to do what!?

I just wanted my book back. I tried to get it as the boys chucked it across the circle. Cameron had it.

"Can I have my book please!?" I yelled.

"Give me a kiss." He teased puckering his lips.

"Shut up Cameron." Shawn hissed. He shoved him and took the book from him.

"I'll be keeping this. Bye Mikayla!" He sneered joggin away. I sighed... I am never going to get that book back. The first bell rang, signaling I had music. I quickly ran to the music room.

------------------

"I AM NOT DOING A COVER WITH HIM!" I yelled smacking my hands on the table. I was just assigned to sing a song with Shawn. I honestly do not know why Shawn does music.. considering he probably has the voice of a dying crow! I've never heard him sing before but he doesn't seem like the musical type.

"Listen, I do not wanna do this with you either. You probably suck at singing." He grunted. That tears it.

He looked at me in shock. "Surprised, pretty boy? That someone isn't scared of your pathetic lies?" I scoffed an walked away. I heard him step behind me.

"Oh so you think I am cute?" He said batting his eyelashes. I didn't reply. I am a horrible liar. You see, well.... I have always liked Shawn since I met him. He used to be really over protective. I used to think he even had a crush on me! Well that's a ridiculous lie that I like to believe but I still have a ginormous crush on him... but I can't ever let him know.

"So you do?" he added with a wink. "That's funny because you would never have a chance with me." He spat. My heart broke into two. I didn't say anything. Why is this kid such a dick?