One

Hey guys, if you're just starting to read this, just letting you know that the story does get better... I started this fanfic a while ago when I wasn't very good at writing haha.. But keep reading because it does get better. Thank you guys :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*My POV*

"IM HOME!" I yell from downstairs of my house

"ANYONE HERE?"

There was no reply which means my mom is out. I never know where my mom is when she goes out. All I know is that she drinks. By drinks I mean she drinks a lot. I don't know where my dad is at this point, all I know is that he hurt my mom and I.

I think that is the reason why my mom won't stop drinking. I'm by myself or on my own most of the time. I get up, go to school, come home, and my mom is either gone, or she's sleeping. Sometimes she sleeps the whole day. I'll go to school and she's sleeping, I'll come home and she's still sleeping.

I'm in 12th grade, so I can take care of myself and my mom. At school, I don't really get talked to only because I'm the most anti-social person you'll ever meet. I have long brunette hair, blue eyes, 5'7. I'm kinda basic.

Sometimes I just need to get away from all of my problems. By doing so, I PennyBoard through L.A. I love doing this because I love the feeling of the wind. Breathing in the fresh air, is the best part of my whole day.

I board to and from school because I don't have a car. My mom and I can't afford it. I like boarding though so It doesn't bother me too much.

"Bella!" I hear from behind me while I'm on my way to school. I turn around and see my good friend Connor. Connor is like a brother to me. He is my best friend. He helps me through all of my problems. He's like a portable counsellor. He is the sweetest person you'll ever meet, and I love him for that.

"Connor!" I yell back at him and jump off my board and run to him.

"How are you Bell!?" he asks with a huge smile on his face like he was happy to see me.

"I'm good thanks Con. How's the boys?" I ask. By boys I mean his roommates that he lives with.

"Well they are good and crazy as usual."He says while I look around for them wondering where they are.

"They are already at school" He says while he laughs

We walk to school together and talked through the day.

RINNNNG! I jump out of my seat and go to my locker. It was lunch and I couldn't see any of my friends so I sat my my locker. Not long after, I hear my name.

"Bell! What are you doing just sitting there?" I look up and see Connor and one of his roommates Kian.

"Oh haha I couldn't find you so I decided to wait here." I said while standing up.

"Wanna come with the boys and I to lunch?" He asks. I nod my head and we walk to the courtyard.

"GUYS! c'mon were going!" Kian yells at the other boys and they all come our way.

Jc and Ricky walk to us and say hey. We all hop into one of their cars but I don't know who's. I think it was Kian's.

"Where are we goin for lunch?" I ask Kian

"I don't really know. Where do you guys wanna go?" Kian asks around the car. Everyone votes for Taco Bell which is one of my favourites. We usually go there for lunch.

After a filling lunch, we had to go back to hell. By hell I mean school. I was walking to my locker and I was stopped by someone.