"Uh....Dems can we possible talk about what happen at the party. "

Liam ask in a whisper not wanting their teacher to listen. Shaking her head telling him no as her thoughts were still scrambled.

"No, i'm sorry. I still need time to think about what happen."

Demi said as confusion left Liam's eyes before turning into anger.

"Time ? What the fuck do you mean by time? It's been weeks since it fucking happen. We need to talk about the fucking kiss, Demi."

Liam said in a loud tone as his hands were in a fist. Letting out a sign as he felt frustrated as his emotions were everywhere since that night. Trying to calm down as he bend down to her level trying to look into her eyes.

"Please we need to talk about what happen. I don't like it when i'm being ignored. Especially for somebody I care for so much."

Liam said in a low whisper as he look into her eyes. Letting out another please as Demi look at him with sadness in her eyes. He needs somebody that won't create such a heartache to him, like she would. He deserve so much better then herself.

Telling him that they will meet up later in the coffee shop as she wanted to figure out her thoughts before it. Watching him leave the room as she felt a pair of eyes on her. It created a burning sensation that was going directly to her heart with intentions of hurting it.
Demi quickly grab her things as she attempted to leave the classroom. Harry had drop the papers he had collect from the floor as he ran to her catching her before she left. Grabbing her arm as he pull them away from the door.

"Kiss? You fucking kiss him? You fucking cheated on me. What happen to you only love me?"

Harry said as he had her pin to the wall with pure anger in his eyes. His voice had gone deeper as he tried not to scream but he couldn't help it.
Demi move her legs as her arms were beginning to hurt. She had never seen him with so much anger. Even that day when he randomly had that out burts. He didn't have that look of murder in his eyes. 

"Please let me go. You're hurting me."

Demi said in a soft tone as she didn't want to fight with him. Harry wasn't listing as his whole body was getting warmer because of the anger. That forest green that Demi was so use to disappeared into pure darkness.

"You fucking cheated on me! And with a kid you told me you only see has a friend. What's next another teacher?"

Harry said as his voice had gotten out of control as he had now began to scream. He didn't care if they caught anymore.
Demi's mind was everywhere as she tried to figure out what to say. Looking down at his hands as she saw all of the rings he had on. Thinking back at the picture that she saw of him and his soon to be wife began to anger her. He had somebody else yet here he was getting beyond mad from something he is also doing for months now.

"Let go of me. You're doing the same shit! The amount of time you spend with her and you quickly replace her. For somebody who actually pays a little attention to you. Let me go!
If you love me so much. Why are you still with her?!?!"

Demi yelled as her walls began to break as she just wanted to cry. Harry's eyes change as he saw the tear roll down her cheek. Resting his forehead on her as she began to let a sob. Seeing her cry weaken him as he only wanted her all to himself. Licking his pink lips as he began to calm down and spoke to her in a soft tone.