E p i l o g u e

~Jungkook POV~

I ran quickly into the flower shop, grabbing my gift and leaving in a hurry.

As I ran, I bumped into Misoo who was walking with her boyfriend Taehyung. They were eating ice cream and I think they were on a date.

She playfully pushed me. And I smiled.

Misoo: Yah Jungkook-ah, What are you rushing for?

Jungkook: As you know, It's Valentine's Day and my girlfriend is waiting for me. But I'm really late so can I talk to you later?

Misoo: Um Sure, have a good Valentine's Day.

I nodded and waved at them before leaving them.

Taehyung didn't even notice me so I guessed he was too immersed in his ice cream that he didn't even know I was there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I quietly opened her front door and went inside to surprise her, hoping she would forgive me for being late. I looked around and then I finally found her, writing something.

~Y/n POV~

It's been exactly six months since I've last seen him and at this point, I really missed his presence but, I could do nothing about it.

Nothing...but wait....

He was slowly killing me inside without seeing him.

You were slowly killing me inside...

Yoongi....

I suddenly felt a kiss on my neck and arms being wrapped around me.

He was holding my favorite type of flowers in a bouquet. Roses

They were beautiful...

Seoyeon: K-Kookie....

Then he started kissing the other side of my neck.

Jungkook: I'm sorry for being late...

I dropped my pen onto my notebook, closing it and turned around to face him.

Seoyeon: It's okay, I needed to get something done anyway...

He handed me the bouquet and smiled childishly, which caused me to smile a bit.

Jungkook: Happy Valentines Day beautiful.....

He presented me the bouquet and I smelt it feverishly, taking in the beautiful aroma.

Jungkook: I love you Seoyeon....

I stood up and looked at his eyes which held so much feelings that I couldn't do anything but smile and respond.

Seoyeon: I love you too Kookie...

But maybe...just maybe...

He then kissed me, my smile fading away....

But I kept telling myself, Seoyeon smile.....please smile.....make him happy....he gave up being a vampire so you could live...