y o l y a s o t - K o o k i e

And the next thing I know, Jungkook is kissing me....

What do I do now?

Seoyeon: K-Kookie...

I said between the kiss. I tried to separate us and then I quickly pulled away.

Seoyeon: We can't do this...I-I'm s-sorry.

As I walked away, I felt a grip on my wrist. I turned around and saw Jungkook's head looking down, gripping my wrist.

Jungkook: So...you're...rejecting me?

Seoyeon: Kookie, I'm sorry-

Next thing I know, I'm pinned against a brick wall and Jungkook balled his hand into a fist, punching the wall so close to my face, making me flinch a bit.

His head was still low, hair covering his eyes. Then I saw a drop of water fall onto the ground, and then I realised....

....he was crying.

Seoyeon: K-Kookie?

I caressed his face and lifted it up for him to look at me but he pushed it away, mumbling something enough for me to hear.

Jungkook: Misoo was right....we are monsters to humans...that's why you don't like me....

Seoyeon: You're not a monster Kookie...

Jungkook: You're lying Seoyeon, You're scared of me.

Seoyeon: I'm not...

He chuckled sacastically as he wiped his tears and his mood changed. His voice more deep.

Jungkook: Let me show you something then...

His eyes met mine and I swear they were piecing through my soul. They were two colours. His light brown colour and, blue.

Jungkook: Ever seen a vampire's eyes this colour before?

He came more closer to me and my back was pressed onto the brick wall more.

Jungkook: Cause there's more than you know about vampires.

I opened my mouth to say something but nothing came out.

He whispered huskily with his breath tickling my ear.

Jungkook: Scared, beautiful?

Seoyeon: I-I'm........

Then I decided to change the subject.

Seoyeon: T-Taehyung, we have to get Taehyung, we forgot about him.

His eyes turned normal and he removed his hands from the wall.

Jungkook: We should go then.

He turned around and kneeled down.

Jungkook: Hop on. I'm faster, we'll get there quicker and I'm not taking no as an answer.

I liked Jungkook too much to see him sad, and right now, I knew he was hurting deep inside.

~Jungkook POV~

She got onto my back and I started going to were I knew Taehyung would be.

As we were going, she started playing with my hair.

It made me remember the old times, like what she used to do when we were younger.

She always forced me to carry her home. She said she was so tired all the time and that she only wanted me to carry her, no one else. Like I was the only one she trusted in the whole world.