y o l d a s o t - s i t u a t i o n s

Suga: Curious?

I reached out my hand to the piece of paper and he moved it futher away from me.

Suga: You really want to know what he thinks about you?

Seoyeon: No, I want to prove to you that he's better than what you think he is.

He gave me the letter and he smiled mischievously.

Suga: Read it.

I was about to open it Suga crashed his lips on mine and I was shocked, when he opened his eyes they were normal, and that meant, Yoongi kissed me.

He pulled away and stared at me awkwardly and my lips were parted from shock.

Seoyeon: Y-You....k-k-i....

He tucked somehing in his pocket and looked into your eyes.

Yoongi: Kissed you?

I nodded irregularly and he smiled.

Yoongi: That was Suga, not me.

Seoyeon: But don't you and Suga have the same lips....

I mumbled to myself but enough for him to hear.

Yoongi: Why do you even care?

Seoyeon: It's just, I rather kiss your lips than kiss Suga's. I don't like Suga, he scares me.

Yoongi: Just say your scared of me, cause me and Suga are the same people, he's just my darker side.

I held my neck because it started hurting again, making my whole body hurt from the bite Taehyung gave me earlier. Who knew a bite could hurt that much and cause you so much pain. Well, I did but I was to stubborn to acknowledge that when I let Taehyung drink my blood.

I can't even walk properly without falling to the ground.

He looked at my hand on my neck, licking his lips until he averted his eyes somewhere else, but me.

Yoongi: You really can't walk can you...

I nodded a little and he smirked coming closer to me, tilting my head with his hand.

Was he really going to suck my blood while my body is suffering from pain right now?

He fangs appeared and he came closer, his teeth denting my skin a bit.