y o l - d o u b I e t r o u b l e

Jimin: Yeah, the other half of Yoongi, the side that makes him different from all of the other vampires...

Seoyeon: What do you mean?

Jimin: I can't say but if you really want to know, I suggest you ask him yourself.

Seoyeon: O-Okay

He got off me and fixed himself and then helped me up. He was eying me from head to toe when he finally spoke

Jimin: You know you shouldn't walk around in your underwear like that.

I watched him walk over to the wardrobe and grab some long ass shorts and he threw them towards me, making me clueless.

Seoyeon: Why the shorts?

Jimin: Cause they haven't eaten in days and if any of the others see you like that, they'd do the same thing I did you, suck your blood until they're satisfied and...

Seoyeon: And what?

Jimin: And It reveals too much of your skin to make them smell your blood from a mile away which makes them hungry for you and I can't stand that.

My crush actually cares about me? I'm so fucking happy but I can't show it so I reply casually.

Seoyeon: Thanks for caring.

I started wearing the shorts by my legs gave way because of fucking Yoongi so I thought I  tumbled with a loud thump on the ground, groaning in pain.

Jimin's towered over me in pain and he looked worried.

Jimin: Are you okay Kitten?

Seoyeon: Yeah, when you're here with me

That was the worst answer ever, please tell me this is a dream.

Jimin: Okay...I think you hit your head harder than I thought...

I shook my head and he helped me up once again and I smiled, putting the shorts on properly trying not to repeat my fall. Even though my legs still wobbled.

Jimin: Kitten? Why do your legs look so weak. Is something wrong?

Seoyeon: Nothing's wrong, my legs are just tired.

Jimin: Right...

I wobbled to the door but tried to make it look normal, holding onto the door frame.
E
Seoyeon: I'll see you later.

Jimin: When your legs are not tired anymore.

Seoyeon: Y-Yeah...

I left the room using the wall as my support. I looked down at my legs and they were trembling. My first time and I'm in this state because of this fucker who tried to fucking kill me.

As I looking at the state of my legs, I saw a pair of feet in front of me and mt eyes averted to his face. Jungkook.

He tilted his head, questionable of what I was doing.