n e t - t h e b a t h r o o m

Yoongi and I looked at eachother with our eyes widened and we knew this wasn't good.

Seoyeon: Do T-They know what you did?

Yoongi: It's fine, I called my friend and he said once you take all of someone's blood, they come back as a vampire. He also said he'll take care of it.

Sooyeon: I guess that'll work.

Yoongi opened the door and Jin said that they got a call from someone so they didn't need to talk to him anymore.

I went to the room and Jimin was cleaning up the bedroom and I was surprised at how clean it was.

Seoyeon: You're more neat than I expected.

Jimin: Well you're more messy than I expected.

Seoyeon: Touché.

Jimin: Umm, can you do me a favour?

Seoyeon: Yeah sure.

Jimin: Can you get me my lotion from the bathroom, I just don't want anyone mistakenly using it.

Seoyeon: Okay

I went up to the bathroom door and knocked to see if anyone was there.

???: I'm in here.

Oh it's just Jungkook, we're bestfriends and we were practically brought up together as kids so he wouldn't mind if I came in.

Seoyeon: Kookie, I'm coming in.

I went in and Jungkook was in the shower/bathtub with the curtain closed but I could hear the drops of water hitting his skin.

I looked around for Jimin's lotion but I couldn't find it.

Seoyeon: Kookie?

Jungkook: Yes beautiful?

Seoyeon: Have you seen Jimin's lotion, I can't seem to find it.

Jungkook: I think it's in the drawers.

Seoyeon: Thanks

I reached my hands into the drawers when I heard a knock on the door.

???: Yah Jungkook, I'm coming in, Taehyung wants me to get him something.

My eyes widened and I whispered to myself.

Seoyeon: Yoongi?

I felt my wrist being pulled and before I knew it, I was with Jungkook and he was naked. His index finger was on his lips gestering me not to say a word.

I was getting wet from the drops of water and I tried to prevent myself from looking at his lower part of his body because even though I saw his abs, I didn't want to go futher than that, if you know what I mean.

Yoongi: Where the fuck is it? Yah Taehyung, where is it?

Taehyung: Wait there, I'm coming.

Then I heard footsteps enter the bathroom and I knew it was Taehyung.