y o l a h o p - v a m p i r e's b l o o d

He was about to walk away when I pulled him in for a kiss, I didn't care what was right or wrong anymore......it felt right to me....

____________________________________

I woke up and my core hurt so much I bet I was paralysed. Like why were vampires aggressive when it came to sex.

But I liked it when it came to Jungkook. Sorry Misoo, I know you're going to kill me when you find out.

I turned my head towards Jungkook who was peacefully sleeping next to me and I automatically smiled.

His hair was messy but it kinda looked sexy- Shit, did I actually use that word on my bestfriend. Sorry Misoo, again but I can't help it.

I moved his hair out of his face and looked at his features. He looked beautiful, more beautiful than I expected.

Jungkook: good morning....

When he opened his eyes, I quickly moved my hand and awkwardly smiled at him.

Seoyeon: m-morning.....

Jungkook: um...how are you?

He seemed nervous. And it was written all over his face. It was cute though.

Seoyeon: I feel paralyzed, but I think I can endure the pain.

He chuckled lightly and a smile broadened on his face.

Jungkook: really...

Seoyeon: Mhm, but to be honest, I liked last night...

He smiled sincerely but then someone interrupted us.

???: You seemed to have fun.

We both turned our heads to the voice and I screamed, trying to cover my body as much as possible.

Jungkook: N-Namjoon hyung? What are you doing here?

He sipped on his cup of coffee like he didn't interrupt anything.

Namjoon: Oh well, I knew you guys would fuck, so I came to check it out and guessing by your moans, you did. So here I am.

Namjoon: I even brought you guys breakfast and clothes to wear so you guys should take a shower and dress up.

He's creepy. But it is Namjoon so..

Jungkook/Seoyeon: I'll take a shower first.

We both said it in unison and Namjoon shrugged his shoulders sipping on his coffee again.

Namjoon: Um...Can't you both can shower together, I don't see why not.

We both looked at eachother and heat spread accross my cheeks. Jungkook noticed and turned to face namjoon.

Jungkook: Seoyeon will take a shower first. I'll shower after her.

~Jungkook pov~

She instantly got out of the duvet in her undergarments, quickly running to the bathroom, locking the door.

Namjoon was staring at her, licking his lips, eyes turning blue.

Jungkook: Don't look at her like that.

He smirked and his eyes turned normal, staring at me.

Namjoon: I can see she's undeniably irrisistable, how was it last night?

He raised a brow and I scratched the back of my head awkwardly, trying to think of an answer that wouldn't come off as weird.

Jungkook: It was.....okay.....