d u l - p a i n

"Who said I liked you. Your blood is the only thing that I fucking want. Nothing more, nothing less so don't get the wrong idea. Got it?"

I nodded frantically, "Y-Yes..."

He then casually but intimidatingly came closer to me, whispering in my ear. "Oh and don't tell Misoo about this..."

I hastily nodded again and he came back closer to my ear to breathe out words to tingle my ear for a second time. "And cover the bite marks with makeup or something. I bit you too hard...."

He smiled leaving the room and I dropped down onto my bed, but then misoo called me down for lunch.

I went downstairs to see she was with yoongi, kissing intimately. I did feel like I was the thirdwheeler but for the most part, I wasn't enjoying this.

When Misoo realized that I was there, she pulled away from yoongi, her smile dropping.

She walked over to me. "I know that face, you're feeling left out."

"Why would I? It's just my best friend kissing her boyfriend, nothings wrong." I dragged out.

"I knew you would say that" She paused. "so I brought you someone. He's coming soon."

"Who?" I questioned and she squealed. "You'll see....you'll love him...." She said hugging me.

Then when Misoo let go, yoongi came up behind her, holding her waist and he started to kiss Misoo's neck.

He looked up at me and he smirked then continued what he was doing.

"Babe, we can do this later, but right now we have to eat." She told him, kissing him again and yoongi nodded.

Misoo's mother joined the scene when she called her daughters name, "Misoo-ah, can you help me out here please?"

"Okay mom, Guys just get your plate and sit around the table and I'll help my mom finish making the food. Okay?"

I nodded, "Okay..."

I walked over to the cupboard and I reluctantly got a plate when I felt the presence of someone behind me. Yoongi.

"I'm so thirsty Seoyeon...." He said sounding parched.

I elbowed him, "Then why don't you suck your fucking girlfriend's blood." I muttered

Yoongi held my jaw up revealing more of my neck, dropping the whole 'parched' act.

He grinned, "You sound jealous. Do you want me to do what I did to Misoo to you or should I just suck your blood gracefully."

"Just leave me alone and that would be great, pervert." I said elbowing him again but he lifted my jaw up more.

He was about to bite into my neck when misoo interupted and he let go, pretending to grab a plate.

"You guys take such a long time at getting plates." Misoo rose a brow and I quickly said, "It's your boyfriend he-"

He immediately covered my mouth and my words became muffled and he spoke.

"We wanted to get you a plate too but she was aguing about something else."

Misoo nodded awkwardly, "Okay....but you guys do know I have hands so I could've got it by myself right?"

Yoongi thought on his feet, "Yeah...so that's why we stopped getting you a plate."

Misoo giggled, "Right...well food's done so you can go and get it."

He finally took his perverted hands off my mouth and I rolled my eyes at him.

"*cough* pervert." I said relatively loud so he could hear but he ignored me.