y a d o l - b a c k h o m e

Yoongi: You know Jungkook, you shouldn't cling to things that aren't yours and tell them things they're not meant to hear.

Jungkook: What are you doing here?

Yoongi: Same as you, to get some blood, can't you see I'm hungry right now?

Seoyeon: Kookie, I don't want to stay here, can we go back to the others.

Jungkook: Don't worry beautiful, we'll get there.

I felt weaker by the minute and everything was a blur. Then my eyes slowly closed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I opened my eyes and I was in bed and Yoongi was sitting on a chair, sleeping.

Why was I here and where was Jungkook. I quietly got of the bed and left to look for Jungkook.

What if I die here? What if he sucks all my blood that I turn into a creepy ass vampire. What if he does what he does to other girls to me?

I continued walking while I whispered around the house calling his name.

Seoyeon: Kookie...where are you...

Yoongi: What the fuck do you think you're doing?

How did he get all the way......oh yeah he's a vampire.

Yoongi: You interrupted my sleep with your thoughts, it's really annoying you know.

Seoyeon: Where's the fuck Kookie?

Yoongi: Kookie? You mean Jungkook, the one you've been having some crush on lately.

Seoyeon: I-I don't have a crush on him, he's my best friend.

Yoongi: Best friends? Probably best friends with benefits.

Seoyeon: Gross, No we're not like that.

Yoongi: Doesn't look like that, beautiful.

Seoyeon: He calls me that because we're friends and only friends.

Yoongi: Whatever. Oh and your beloved Jungkook is gone to get you medicine.

He came closer to me and put his thumb on my lip.

Yoongi: Are you feeling better?

He pinned me to the wall and smirked. Wait, Is he going to kiss me?

I then pulled away his thumb and stood back, removing his other hand from the wall.

Yoongi: Kiss you? You must be fucking joking. I don't kiss people unless I like them and I definitely do not like you so don't get the fucking wrong idea.

He was walking away from me when I stupidly called out for him.

Seoyeon: Yoongi? I don't want you to kiss me because that would be betraying Misoo.