y o l d u l - r e g r e t

I looked at his actions and his eyes suddenly changed colour. They were red.

Seoyeon: Y-Yoongi-

Before I knew it, I was pinned to the ground by him, brushing his nose against my skin, sniffing it.

I flinched when he went further down to my chest pulling down my sleeve, giving him more access to it.

His fangs appeared and he was about to pierce my skin when I whimpered and tears started falling down my eyes.

He moved away to look at my face and he was bothered.

Seoyeon: P-Please don't....

Yoongi: You should be used to this, I bite you all the time and stop fucking crying, I hate food that cry.

He held my neck and I pursed my lips because everytime I wimpered he tightened his grip around it.

His fangs went in my skin without simpathy and I bit my lip to prevent myself from crying because of the pain.

He then pulled away and looked at me with normal eyes.

Yoongi: I-I didn't m-mean to.

Blood dripped down his lips and he eagerly licked it out of mere thirst.

Seoyeon: You didn't mean to? It looks like you meant that. Wait, Is that why you saved me? For blood?

Yoongi: I-I-

Seoyeon: Nevermind, I'm done

I moved away from him and stood up, wiping dirt off myself.

I started walking away when I felt a hand grab my wrist and I was pushed against the wall.

Yoongi: No one walks away from me, I walk away from them.

Seoyeon: You're the one that hates me. And I can't stand that, I don't even know why?

He came closer to my ear and then whispered in it.

Yoongi: Because it always have to be you.....to make me feel different, to make me run up to you right now and push you against a wall but I can't do anything that I want to do to you, because you're a human and I'm a vampire, I can only drink your blood. That's why I hate you so much...

Yoongi: I should've just walked away but why am I here? Why do I care what you think of me? It's hard for me to understand why...

He moved away and steped a few steps away from me to make some space between us. Then I was about to when he spoke.

Seoyeon: I-

Yoongi: Don't say anything, I just wanted to get that through to you and tell you that.

He scratched the back of his head and then gestured for me to go.

Yoongi: You should go, it's late.

He started walking the other direction and I was confused of where he was heading to.

Seoyeon: Where are you going?

Yoongi: I only drank your blood for three seconds so I'm still craving blood so I decided to get it from someone else.

I was curious of who would he get blood from so I stepped forward.

He turned his face and flashed me his red eyes and smirked.

Yoongi: And don't follow me or it'll be you that I'm craving for....

Yoongi: Oh and if they ask where I am, say that I went back to her house to stay with the others.

He then continued walking and he disappeared in the dark alley and I started walking away when the was a buzzing sound in my pocket. My phone? How did it-did Yoongi take it from the psycho guy and slipped it in my pocket?