a h o p - o t h e r h a l f

What the vampires eye colours mean if you forgot:

Blue: When they sense blood and they're thirsty.

Red: When they rogue out and they don't know what they're doing but it's for the blood.

There are nore eye colours to be discovered in this book so stay tuned😉. Now back to the chapter.

Yoongi: Earlier, you wanted to know what I did to her, so I'm going to answer your question by showing you what I do as a part of your punishment for letting Jungkook suck your blood....

Seoyeon: I don't want to know anymore.

I put my hand in the door slowly and he chuckled. Still trapping me, he used one hand to grab something in his pocket and he pulled out a key which made me part my lips in anticipation.

Yoongi: To late...

I pushed him to try to make space between us but he wouldn't budge, he was too strong for me.

Seoyeon: Y-You wouldn't, Misoo wouldn't like that.

Yoongi: What Misoo doesn't know, can't hurt her.

He pulled me towards the bed and pinned me down onto it with a smirk still plastered on his face.
He moved closer and whispered something in my ear in a seductive voice.

Yoongi: This will be fun...don't worry...

I felt my body become numb and my breath became uneven. I haven't done this before and I didn't want to give him the satisfaction of being my first.

Seoyeon: W-Why are you doing this to me?

Yoongi: Because I can princess...

Seoyeon: D-Don't call me that.

He grabbed something like a rope from the drawer and tied it aggressively to my wrists so I Couldn't move.

He came closer to my face and his breath tickled my lips.

Yoongi: Already did...

As I looked into his eyes they were different. Neither red, blue or his normal eye colour but pure black.

He smiled and licked my ear and I turned away.

Then in a husky voice he whispered.

Yoongi: Still sweet...like honey...

My cheeks burned up at his words and I prayed that he didn't see that. He turned my face to face his making my eyes widen a bit, knowing my face was probably as red as a tomato. Then he grinned.

Yoongi: Don't deny it Seoyeon, my voice is turning you on...

I turned away but when his hand went down to the hem of my shirt and went in contact with my skin I couldn't take it anymore and my mind spoke for me.

Seoyeon: I've never done this before so please don't. Please.

At this moment, I couldn't think clearly. I knew after this my virginity will be gone, I'll be dead and the worst part is, No one will know.

Thinking about this made warm tears fall down my face and I sniffed a few times trying to contain my tears.

His eyes changed to his brown eyes and he said something in a low voice.

Yoongi: Just bare it...

Just for a second, his voice sounded really regretful but then instanty, his eyes suddenly changed solid black again.

Yoongi: Call me Suga...

He smiled smugly and I feared what happened next.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I slowly opened my eyes when I felt pain when I got up. Why am I not dead? I'm somehow relieved but confused atthe same time.

I was wearing an oversized t-shirt and when I looked down at my bedsheet there was blood on it. He actually took my....v-virginity?

I felt like crying but it was already taken. Just like that.

I started walking towards the door with my legs struggling until I reached the door. I felt dizzy but my legs throbbed more than my headache.

I used the wall to support me when Jimin called out to me to come to his room which took me awhile to get to.

~A few minutes later~

I finally reached his room and I felt uneasy but I endured it entering Jimins room.

Jimin came up to me and scratched the back of his head.

Jimin: Are you okay?

Seoyeon: I-I-

I suddenly fell on Jimin and we landed on the floor with a thud.

Jimin's eyes widened and they changed blue. He got on top of me and pinned my down, towering over me.

Jimin: Blood is coming from your nose...

I put my finger on the red substance near my nose I looked at it. Nose bleed.

Before i knew it, Jimin took my finger in his mouth, licking of the blood irrisistably until the blood was gone.

Jimin: I'm craving blood from...

He was going down when I tried to stop him.

Seoyeon: But you can't-

But before I knew it, he pulled up my oversized t-shirt revealing my undergarments and bare stomach to him.

Jimin: Perfect...Seoyeon, You like me right?

Seoyeon: I-I um I-I guess I...do...

Jimin: So you wouldn't mind me taking a bite, right?

Seoyeon: Um...

Unexpectedly, I felt my stomach being licked and a shiver went down my spine.

Jimin: Nice underwear by the way...

Seoyeon: I-I didn't even-

His teeth were replaced with fangs and he smirked before taking a bite into my skin.

Seoyeon: P-Please stop Jimin, I-I'm already weak...

Jimin: Who would be hungry enough to make you weak Kitten? Yoongi?

I flinched a few times and thought about what happened to me before this situation. Out of nowhere I remembered something I wanted to ask Jimin. What does black eyes mean since they were on Yoongi.

Jimin stopped completely and stared at me with a serious face.

Jimin: Did you say Black eyes?

Seoyeon: Um Yeah.

Jimin: On Yoongi.

Seoyeon: Yes, is that so hard to believe?

Jimin: So basically you're telling me that, you met Suga?

Seoyeon: Suga?

Jimin: Yeah, the other half of Yoongi, the side that makes him different from all of the other vampires...

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Sorry for the late update but I hoped you enjoyed this chapter. Vote and comment if you liked it. Have a nice day. ILY💕

What do you think happens next?

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡