Aknowledgements

I can't believe this book is over (or at least the first draft).

It seemed like yesterday when I announced to some friends that during that school week I would start this book. I still remember it was a cold January afternoon. Time flew by, and now it's December 2017. Almost one year has gone by, and here we are, I achieved my goal. I finished this book, my very first book. Obviously, I wouldn't be here if not for you, so I want to thank a bunch of people.

I would like to thank my friends, who supported me since the beginning, were patient every time I would go crazy about this book, and sometimes threatened to "kill" me if I didn't update. ;)

Professor K.C., thank you for believing in me & my skills even when I didn't and for encouraging me to continue pursuing my dreams. I really miss having lessons with you, and I'm sorry for not writing to you.

A big thank you to all my Wattpad readers, who motivated me to write, supported me with votes and comments, sometimes bringing a little smile to my lips even on bad days.

It means so much for me if you read up until this point.

Many times I thought I wasn't that good as a writer, and sometimes I still do, but all your support and kind words always helped me stay motivated and give the best of me. I don't care if this book doesn't reach millions of reads nor thousands of likes, I am quite happy with the results it already achieved even if small ones.

Once again thank you and see you soon.♡
Sissi O. Simons

__________✧__________

Please note that there is a new version of Girl in Pain available on Inkitt.

The new version of Girl in Pain is quite different, with a deeper plot, and there are more chapters available as well. I will still leave this first completed draft on Wattpad, but if you'd like to read a better and complete version of this book, please head to my Inkitt profile: Inkitt.com/SOSimons or by clicking on the external link.