Girl in Pain - Synopsys, Author's Note, Soundtrack, Copyright

To you, 

because no matter what, you'll always be on my mind and I'll never stop caring for you.

__________✧__________

SYNOPSIS

She's a young girl, who's struggling with her inner darkness and memories she can't erase while trying to survive high school, mostly avoiding bullies. Her days are lonely, dull, filled with unwanted stares and hurtful comments, but her runaway nights are not what you expect them to be. It's the only way one can feel free when you are constantly trapped, wary of your surroundings with no breaks. 

She would give everything to change what happened in the past and bring her family back. Could she forgive herself? What if it was all a dream?

With the last year of high school approaching, her only wish is to be as invisible as possible and hope that it will go by fast. But her plans get thrown off when an old student comes back to town. She's never heard of him before due to her reserved personality and lack of social interactions. One day though, he approaches her in a way she would have never imagined, leaving her on high alert, or so she thought. 

Soon the girl will discover that she's not the only one who's haunted by a dark past and is trying to run from it. Now the only question left is, will she let her walls down or will she turn away and never look back?

__________✧__________

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hi, guys!

Thank you for choosing to read my book and giving it a shot.  I first started writing this book at the age of 16, in a language that wasn't my mother tongue and I hadn't fully mastered yet. While I consider this book my baby, I know it has flaws and some minor inconsistencies in the plot. Therefore, I've been working on a new version offline for quite some time and after consulting some friends, I decided to share the new version with my readers. 

Please note though, that the new version of Girl in Pain is only available on Inkitt. This is due to the plagiarism episodes that have been happening for years and all the mirror sites that steal Wattpad books and post them without the writer's consent. I have to be honest, I'm really scared about this even if I'm a small author and especially because I'm one. I'm afraid someone might steal my work without my knowledge and say it's theirs.

The new version of Girl in Pain is quite different, with a deeper plot and there are more chapters available as well. I will still leave this first completed draft on Wattpad but if you'd like to read a better and thorough version of this book, please head to my Inkitt profile: Inkitt.com/SOSimons or by clicking on the external link.

Nonetheless, I hope you'll like it!

__________✧__________

PLAYLIST

1. Amnesia - 5 Seconds of Summer

2. Bad Reputation - Shawn Mendes

3. Broken Home - 5 Seconds of Summer

4. Nightingale - Demi Lovato (cover)

5. Never Be Alone - Shawn Mendes

6. Memories - Shawn Mendes

7. I can't breathe - Bea Miller

8. When You're Gone - Avril Lavigne

9. One Shot - JLS

10. When I look at you - Miley Cyrus

11. Lost then Found - Leona Lewis (feat. One Republic)

12. Better in Time - Leona Lewis

13. All I Want for Christmas Is You - Mariah Carey

14. Impossible - Shontelle

15. Sad Song (feat. Elena Coats) - We The Kings

__________✧__________

Copyright © 2016-2021 Sissi O. Simons/SOSimons

All rights reserved. This book or any portion thereof may not be reproduced, copied, modified or used in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission of the writer except for the use of brief quotations in a book review.

Basically, please don't steal my content.

__________✧__________

Facebook: SOSimons | Inkitt: SOSimons | Instagram: sosimons_ | Twitter: SOSimons_