Chapter 25 - Some Guidance

Rhea batted her lashes at Warren. She gently held onto his black dress shirt and she tip-toed on her short heels to peck his nose. Her blue vintage modcloth dress was made of lace and it ended loosely at her knees. "Yesterday was fun wasn't it?" she asked sweetly. "I especially liked the part where we got to make-out in your car like a couple of rebellious teenagers."

He laughed as he leaned his tall frame against the VIP doorway. "Nothing rebellious about us, baby. We made it here on our own."

Rhea nodded. "We really did, didn't we?" Unable to control her giggle, she let it burst as her boyfriend pulled her in for a proper kiss.

It took Rhea a moment to compose herself. "We shouldn't be too lovey dovey," she said nervously. "The girls are supposed to meet me here in a few minutes. I don't want to rub our love in their faces, you know?"

"They're early then," Warren smiled, grabbing his girlfriend's hand and squeezing it tightly. True to his words, Tegan and Sera were walking up the open stairway, escorting a familiar face to the VIP lounge. It was Marie Lu, Christian's little cousin. Rhea was surprised to see her dressed up so elegantly in a white tea length crochet dress and matching Vans. Her outfit was definitely a lot more subtle than Sera's emerald button-up skirt and black glittery top. She had matched it with flats and gold accessories.

"Hey!" Rhea waved with her available hand. "You all look so incredible."

"You should talk!" Tegan gushed. Her eyeliner worked beautifully with the curls in her hair. As did the the black lace halter and red hot platform heels she had on. Her silver accessories were pre-ordered two weeks ago, back when Tegan was still contemplating whether or not she wanted to go to Ottawa. Her excuse? She didn't want to see Christian Lu again. Rhea sympathized, but she was so happy when she convinced her to tag along anyways. Reuniting with Sera was the cherry on top.

Red Jensen's concert was going to start in exactly thirty minutes and Rhea couldn't be more excited. There was no drama in her life, and no anxiety to make her question her relationship with the suit-wearer. Warren had picked Rhea up on his way to the Canadian Tire Centre, just so he could have his fill of her before the others showed up. It was a bit naive to assume that he wanted to do anything more than the usual stuff, but she prepared herself for their 'first time' anyway. New underwear and shaved legs were marked off her checklist and so were a box of condoms. Was that a little too much? She usually had a three month probation period where she tested the waters, but her and the suit-wearer had been through more than they should have. Now more than ever, Rhea wanted to progress their physical relationship.

"Warren," Sera winked at him. "How is it going with you two lovebirds?"

Warren couldn't hide his glow when he pulled his girlfriend into his chest. "We are fine, Serafina. Thank you."

"Have you guys done it yet?" Sera asked the couple, nudging Tegan, who in return gave a supportive nod. Warren's eyes widened and he scratched the back of his neck uncomfortably.

Mortified, Rhea apologized to a blushing Marie and glared at Sera. "Shut up," she said.

"Oh, don't be such a prude," came the cold reply. "It's a yes or no question."

"I will uh, go check up on our super star," Warren smiled. He gave Rhea a quick peck on the lips and opened the VIP door for Marie. "Good to see you little lady."

Marie made a face at him. "You're only four years older than me, War. It's high time you stopped calling me little."

"I don't call you that because of our age difference and you know it," Warren teased patting her hair silky hair down. Rhea could have sworn she saw Marie's complexion burn red as the suit-wearer escorted her inside.