Chapter 5 - Mocha Man

Sera announced herself when she entered the apartment. Harry called back from the living area and said he was in the middle of editing a video for his YouTube channel. Sera closed the door and hung up her jacket in the front closet.

"Have you eaten?" she hollered.

"Yeah!" Harry replied.

"Traitor!"

Hanging out with Tegan had drained Sera a little. That girl's life was something pulled out of a drama network. Sera still couldn't understand what her friend was doing plotting revenge when she should be exploring other options. This Christian guy wasn't the only bachelor available. Honestly, she had an ocean to pick from. It's not that Sera didn't sympathize, she just couldn't hold grudges over one night stands. Life was too short for that.

"What video are you editing?" Sera asked, walking into the living area. They were still in the process of moving in, so the only thing they managed to set up were the essentials; dinning table, a couple of chairs, Wi-Fi and much to Harry's protest the television.

"The one we recorded in Ottawa about taking opportunities as they come," Harry answered, as Sera took a seat next to him. "I didn't get a chance to edit any of the footage with all the moving."

Sera nodded. "Makes sense."

"How is Rhea doing?"

"Good," Sera replied. "You should have  just come. I don't understand why you chickened out. It was nice seeing the girls."

Harry went quiet.

Sera rolled her eyes. "God, you're so dramatic. I told Rhea you're in Toronto, so you might as well stop by and say hi to her."

"I'm sure she doesn't want to see me," Harry frowned.

"You were so ready to see her yesterday," Sera pointed out. "I don't get what happened. She's doing really well. Her job is going great. I was getting worried because she stopped messaging me after her first month there. It was all rants about some bitch named Melanie and now she genuinely seems like she's in a good place."

"Is she dating someone?" Harry blurted.

Sera remembered the yummy suit-wearer that was standing next to Rhea before she rushed out in a hurry. What did he say his name was again? It started with a 'W'. Wally? Wallace? Something really old fashioned like that. Whatever his name was it would be best to keep him a secret from Harry. He wasn't the most supportive brother when it came to his baby sister's love life.

"Why don't you pick up the phone and ask her yourself?" Sera strategically said. This way, she wouldn't be caught between their squabble when the truth came out.

Harry's big brown eyes were focused on the screen. Besides his hulking frame and the subtle beauty mark under his left eye, the siblings had the same sandy complexion and black wavy hair. "If she wanted to talk to me she would have said something to you," he grumbled. "Seriously, she's so childish."

Sera made a face at him. "Um, you're no mature thirty. You both need to stop running away from the inevitable and talk to one another. Honestly, it is kind of annoying that I have to be your middle-woman."

Harry raised his brows. "Don't act like your relationship with your siblings is perfect," he retorted, shoot her a dirty look. "When was the last time you and your sister dished out the truth about what happened at graduation?"

"Ew," Sera said. "Why the hell would we talk about something so stupid? It's in the past and I'm over it. Penny and I don't hold grudges over shit like that I'll have you know."

Harry wasn't buying it. Sera pulled out her phone and strolled through her contact list. "I think I'm going to grab some food," she changed the subject. "I'm really hungry."