Chapter 6 [Part 1]

Chapter 6

Seoul, 2017

Like everyone else, Jungkook is having his own free time scribbling at the back of his notebook and shading his drawings.

While busy whistling, he caught a woman's figure outside from his peripheral view making him turn his gaze on the window.

His curiosity grew bigger at the sight of the woman even though it's a bit blurry since the window is old and dusty.

So he got up on his sit and made his way towards the door hoping that he'll come on time but no; she's already gone.

He then realized what he'd just did.

He frowned his forehead and tilt his head thinking about his sudden actions.

Why...all of a sudden? He thought to himself blinking his eyes as if he could recognize the girl by just doing such.

But Jungkook was interrupted when someone touched his shoulder.

"kookie-yah..."

"Yah, Taehyung hyung!"

♢♢♢

Seoul, 2018

Nabi woke up early to prepare for school. She couldn't sleep well though because of what happened yesterday.

Everything still linger in her mind...most of all, him.

The thought of him being around and Nabi seeing him again makes her uneasy.

She quickly finished her breakfast and ran upstairs going into Taehyung's room.

She carefully knocked on the door and opened it afterwards.

"Oppa?" She muttered in a low tone.

He didn't respond so she entered the room quietly, thinking that he's still asleep.

And she's right, He is.

Her eyes landed on his sculpture like face and she can determine that he's sleeps really well because of the soft snore he makes while hugging his tiger stufftoy.

'Even his stufftoy is Gucci' she thought that made her chuckle.

"Tae oppa, You're beyond handsome...you're also kind. Whoever catches your heart will be sooooo lucky...I wonder who could it be." She whispered with her eyes exploring the parts of his face.

"You don't know how thankful I am to you for taking care of me ever since...you, who never left me like anyone else."

She started wiping a teardrop from her eyes.

"Ah...oppa, I'm getting emotional again." She said looking up to refrain herself from crying more.

"I'm going to be late, I have to go now. Bye... get well soonest." She bid goodbye but before she left, Nabi turned back and in a quick moment, she kissed his temple then ran outside.

Meanwhile, Taehyung is awake afterall. The moment Nabi entered his room, he woke up from the sound of the knock but refused to open his eyes.

He knew it's Nabi because of her scent. Then, his curious heart made him act asleep assuming that there might be something that Nabi will say.

He's still the same. His love for Nabi gets stronger day by day and it kills him knowing that she only sees him as an older brother.

He wants more...

He gripped the tiger stuff toy tightly as if his life depends on it.

Tears started coming out of his eyes and he can't help but let it .

It hurts.

It's been years...she already knew me, my existence, my name... but never my feelings...

It's been years and I'm still afraid...yes, I never changed.

Nabi's POV

I got out of the house and somehow, I'm anticipating him to be outside, waiting for me.

No! Don't get me wrong, It's just he said it right? That he's going to fulfill his job.

Hmp. If I know, he couldn't get a hold on his words and he'll just forget everything-

I stopped at my own thoughts when a black matte vehicle stopped in front of me.

"Annyeong~" Greeted by a man with a soft voice. And I felt my throat dried when I saw his face.

He...He's the same guy on the train!!!

The guy with a flower boy like face!

I slowly gasped when he suddenly grinned.

'I expected someone and lord You just gave me someone better!!!' I mentally screamed to myself.

But I was taken aback when he got out of his car and stand close to me.

His scent!

He's even tall, like a model, like those I see on magazines. Such sorcery to see someone these beautifully handsome and sexy at the same time! I never thought I could see someone who can steal the number 1 spot on my handsome list which is owned by Taehyung oppa.

And what a coincidence that he's the same guy from the train...

I felt these butterflies in my stomach as I gaze on his eyes.

"Ah, miss?" I got back to my senses when I heard him spoke again. I blinked twice.

"Ah- ah yes yes?" My face flushed red when I heard myself stuttered.

There's something about his eyes that I can't look away.

'Will he feel awkward if I say that I saw him already?' I said to myself.

"Is Taehyung hyung here?" He answered.

"Ah...you know him?" I said out of nowhere.

"Yes. I'm his friend, Jungkook. Jeon Jungkook."

"Wait..I know you..." I mumbled unconsciously.

"What?"

"Ah...I I, yes, yes I know you, from oppa. Ahm, he talked about you yesterday! Yes. Yes." I nervously answered when I realized what I have just said.

No...I don't know him...and I didn't know why did I just said that. He looks really, really familiar. No, not on the train...and his name, have I heard of it?

'Hehe, what's wrong with me?'

-------

Part 2 will be posted next.