Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Busan, 2013

Nabi's POV

I was busy combing my hair when someone knocked on the door making me glance on it.

"Miss, Miss! Open the door!"

The knocking have gotten louder that it turned into a bang so I immediately went off of my chair and went to open it.

One of our maids was standing there. Confusion covered my face when I saw her with tears covering her pretty face. She's the youngest maid in the household and I'm a bit close to her since we have a short gap and she was most of the time assigned to take care of me.

Shin Hye.

"What happened? Why are you—"

My words were interrupted when we both heard a loud bang! Shin Hye grabbed me to her arms tightly.

"Miss, we have to escape!" She exclaimed.

"Wait, tell me first what's happening! Where's father and mom?!"

I asked but she didn't respond. I started to get more and more curious. I don't know what's happening outside but I want to see my father. Why do I feel like there's something wrong here?

"I'm going out! I need to see them."

I said then pulled my hand out from Shin Hye's grip and ran outside. I even heard her call my name but I didn't care at all.

Seoul, 2018

It was a rainy afternoon today. I'm currently standing here at the waiting area while waiting for the next train to come. I just came out from school and today is my first day.

Though, I'm not yet used to my surroundings since I came from Busan and I just came here because my brother promised me that when he comes back from Germany, he'll pick me from Busan in my auntie's house and I'll live with him here at Seoul. He then enrolled me in a prestigeous school.

Right now, I haven't had new friends but I have talked to few, lately.

My brother told me to pick the train since he can't come home with me because of some duty he has to make; I forgot to tell that we attend the same school but he is a year older

My brother told me to pick the train since he can't come home with me because of some duty he has to make; I forgot to tell that we attend the same school but he is a year older. He's a college student in our school.

I checked my wristwatch the same time a train has arrived. I waited for the passengers to first get outside before I get in but as soon as I step in, I noticed a guy sitting at the corner of the train...

 I waited for the passengers to first get outside before I get in but as soon as I step in, I noticed a guy sitting at the corner of the train