Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Busan, 2013

Jungkook's POV

Today, I'm going to buy a birthday present for someone.

I feel proud of myself because it's the first time that I will buy something for someone using my own savings.

I fixed my hair as I scan myself on a small round mirror hanged on the wall.

'I need to look good...' I said to myself.

After fixing it into a forehead showing style, I took the red flannel I have inside my cabinet. It was given to me by my father on my birthday.

Again, before going out, for the last time, I checked myself. I put a small smile of satisfaction then went out.

----

"The lady is out with her friends." I heard someone spoke behind me as I rang the doorbell of the grand mansion's door.

I turn around to see who was it and it was one of the guards assigned here.

"Where did she go?" I asked.

"Who are you?" The guard asked back not answering my question.

"I'm Jungkook, her friend." I said. I noticed him looking at me from head to toe as if checking out if what I'm saying is true.

It made me feel conscious because of the guard making me feel different.

I know, I just a messenger's son and I'm not wealthy unlike her friends that come here and go but for a 16 years old, my frame looks like from a wealthy household.

My body, which I'm very much proud of, looks like it's hone from bodybuilding which they say only affordable by the rich.

But the truth is, I'm just a performer in our school. I do dancing for hours and make money from it. Also, I do part times like carrying tons of packages that is needed to be delivered by my father and his co-workers.

I fixed my flannel as I felt conscious on what he is doing when the grand door opened.

There, a young maid appeared carrying a basket with her.

"Oh, Jungkook-sshi!" she surprisingly said then bowed in respect.

"Shin Hye noona, Good afternoon!" I replied then bowed back.

"I was just going in the market, who are you looking for?" She said then flashed her beautiful smile.

I really feel shy around her because she's exquisite but still, Sohyun is way more beautiful than her.

"I came here for lady Sohyun. Where did she go?" I asked. I somehow feel comfortable in talking to Shin Hye noona because of her kind approach to everyone.

"Hmm...so you came to see her huh? Well, she's out with some friends and she said, she's going to a plaza." She replied.

"So she had advanced celebration with them..." I whispered.

"Well, the younger lady is here. You can go out with her instead." She suggested then turned her head inside as if she's looking for someone.

I saw Nabi sitting alone at the living room while tapping on her phone wearing earphones.

A soft smile came from my lips when I saw her. I have always been fond of seeing her.

She's a cousin of Sohyun and they have a very big difference. Unlike Sohyun, Nabi is a 14 years old girl with a very kind but a bit quiet personality. She's shy unless you will talk to her.