Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Seoul, 2018
(Present Time)

Her body tensed up when the man wearing a mask walked towards her and Taehyung.

He opened the car door and to her surprised he carried Taehyung in a bridal style. Her whole body is trembling and she couldn't speak because of fear that overcomes her body. She just stared at him. The small groan of Taehyung made her get her senses back.

"W-Wait! Where do you think-"

"If you want to see your brother alive, Come with me." He said with his back on her, answering her question. His voice sounds familiar. It's soothing yet she can't distinguish it well because of the mask covering his face.

He's wearing the same mask that she saw years ago though the image of it in her mind is blurry anymore, still...She should be scared...but instead of being scared of him, hearing his voice made her calm and secured enough to get out of the car then followed him walking towards a navy blue old pick up truck.

Nabi saw him put his weapon on a duffle bag then put Taehyung on the back seat while she's just standing beside him waiting for the next instructions; sweat started showing on Nabi's forehead.

He later noticed that she's still outside doing nothing when he rode the pick up truck so he pull down the window car and tilted his head as if he's telling her to get in. His movement made her flinch a little then she nod her head while slightly running towards the passenger seat.

--------------

The whole ride was silent. Though, it's not awkward, she felt like wanting to get out of the car any seconds. No one is speaking and all she did was to give him small glances. She noticed that he's covered with blood. The mask he is wearing looks old and his hair... it looks so soft that made her remember the guy she saw at the train a while ago.

Again, Nabi slightly flinched when he suddenly turned his head to her. That's when she also noticed that they're at a hospital.

There, the rush of panic came back to her as she processed what had happened.

"Oppa!" She called out. Then she got out of the pick up truck running to the entrance of the hospital telling them about her brother's condition.

The nurses together with a stretcher came immediately. She ran with them and noticed the man who saved her life has her brother already in his arms. She thought to herself how strong he could be because of how lightly he carried her brother.

------------------

It's been hours since she got in to the hospital. She's still waiting for the doctor to come out. Nabi is worried as hell so she didn't care anymore if the man with a bunny mask is nowhere around even if she has a lot of questions in her mind.

'Who is he?'

'Isn't he the same person back then?'

'Why do I feel scared but not angry? Should I tell him to the policemen because he's a killer?'

'Why did he saved us? What are his motives?'

'How did he knew that Taehyung oppa is my brother?'

There's so many questions about him that's bugging on your mind but you know it's not the time. She rather worry first on her brother.

Meanwhile, two cashiers were whispering to each other because of a handsome man whose currently picking something inside the convenience store. He's holding a basket and standing infront of refrigerators taking a look of the beverages.

'Cola? Cider? Banana Milk?' He thought to himself. Then picked the Banana Milk.

While paying for the food, the other cashier winked at him causing him to smirk. He then took his change and got out of the store.

On the other side, She was still sitting and waiting for the doctor not minding the noise made by her stomach. She 'tsk' then a white plastic bag was suddenly place in front of her face. She look up to see the person holding it.

"What now?" She asked.

"Eat." He answered.

She hesitantly took the bag and nod whispering 'thanks'. Knowing that it's food that's inside the bag made her feel the hunger she's been suppressing for many hours. She gulped a little.

There's a sandwich, pudding, and banana milk inside. Nabi mentally laughed at the unexpected food then glanced at the man who bought it. She flinched when he looked back at her.

"Don't you want to remove that mask?" She nervously asked. 'How dare you say that' She thought to herself.

"Don't you want to eat?" He asked back. It's the second time she heard him speak longer than two words. It's really soothing but what he said made her embarrassed. She grin awkwardly then took the Banana milk and offered it to him.

"Y-You should eat t-too..." She said then to her surprise, he took the milk then got up. He started walking away with the milk in his hands.

'What the hell is wrong with him?' She asked herself left in shock.

Being left alone, Nabi started peeling the wrap of the sandwich and ate it. She's currently fixing her things when the doctor came out the operating room. She stood up meeting the doctor.

"What happened?! How's oppa?!" She said.

"Are you the guardian or a relative of the patient?"

"Yes. I'm his sister. How's him?" She asked again.

"Well, it made us hard to get the bullet because it was stuck but it's fine now, we already removed it." The doctor answered.

"Then?"

"Right now, he's still unconscious. But he's okay now and tomorrow you can discharge him if you want if he woke up. We'll be fixing the room he'll be using for tonight then you can see him. All you need to do is to sign up for the following papers and for the bills." He replied.

"Thank you, doctor." She whispered. The doctor patted her shoulder then leave.

Tears started rolling down her face as she felt relieved. It's been a long day and everything happened like a roller coaster.

She closed her eyes and lay her back feeling the coldness of the metal chair she've been sitting at for hours and felt like wanting to sleep for a while. So she did.

-----------

Hello!

Hope you enjoy! Comment down your reactions. I highly appreciated it if you do ^_^ kamsahamnida ^_^