Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Seoul, 2018

Nabi opened the door where Taehyung was confined. She saw him looking outside with grapes placed on his lap.

"Oppa." She said getting his attention.

Taehyung turned to her and gave her his rectangular smile and happily called her name.

She slightly ran towards him and gave him a hug. Tears stream down to her face the moment she felt Taehyung's arms around her.

"I missed you! You don't know how worried I am!" She said between her sobs.

She heard Taehyung laugh.

"I'm fine now...shhh...uljima..." *don't cry he said with a smile on his face. His hug became tighter as he longed for her.

He's scared... not for his life but for Nabi and for everything...

Scared because she might remember her past...

And scared because of the man wearing a mask.

He felt Nabi's embrace became tighter too. She drown her face into his chest making him smile.

'No one can ever hurt you. No one.' He said to himself.

Busan, 2013

Today is Sohyun's birthday.

Everyone is busy preparing for the party since last night. Even him.

Knowing that he'll see Nabi again after 3 months makes him nervous yet excited.

Taehyung fixed his long sleeve shirt then put up a cardigan. He then took his bonnet and wore it. He looked at his reflection.

'She will be there. For sure, she'll be the most beautiful.' He said to himself. The thought made him smile and felt butterflies in his stomach.

"Aisssh!" He said to himself slapping his cheeks taking back his senses.

"Don't be nervous, Kim Taehyung. You can do this." He said still looking at the mirror.

"Taehyung! We're going now!" He heard his mom calling out his name so he stopped what he's doing then took the small paperbag that he'll be giving to Nabi.

He prepared it himself. He knows that yesterday was Nabi's birthday from Shin Hye whom he is close with but he's living far away from Busan because he's from Daegu. He only saw Nabi twice and those times are when he paid a visit to his parents who works for Nabi's family. Nabi never noticed him, even so, the little girl caught his attention that made him go head over heels to her; that's what he calls his feelings towards her.

-----

Jungkook's POV

It's Sohyun's birthday. And since she's a niece of a known person here in Busan, she's also popular plus, she's one of the said most beautiful girls in Busan. That's why, her birthday was known to almost everyone.

Right now, It's 4:00 pm and I'm preparing for the event as well as my father. The start of the event will be 6:00 pm. I'm done fixing myself so I told my father that I'm going first so that I can be of any help in the event if needed.

I brought the gift I bought yesterday with Nabi.

I remembered the gift I also bought for her and It makes me nervous knowing that she might reject this as a gift. It's worth all of my savings than the stuff toy I bought for Sohyun.