My Happy Ending: Chapter 48

Ok well at first I was going to time jump Bella and Austin's time in Disney World because I had bigger plans for their holiday but I felt like it needed to be written. I've never been to America meaning I've never been to Disney World so excuse my mistakes about the locations of certain attractions in the story. I did a lot of research on Disney World to try and make this seem convincingly real and other than getting information out for my story, I've learnt that Disney World is actually really freaking huge. If you've ever been there I'm actually really jealous. Anyways, enjoy this fill-in I guess you can call it. 

Multimedia: That's Bella's outfit; nothing too fancy, but just right for walking about everywhere in the heat.

Btw enjoy a little Disney on the side. I linked a video with 60 Disney classic songs. 

Bella’s Pov:

I took one last glimpse in the mirror and made sure my outfit was in place. “For the tenth time, you look fine!” Austin whined at the door, waiting impatiently for me to leave.

I ignored what he said and slightly twisted my body, taking a swift look at the back of my outfit. “Okay, I’m ready- wait, do we have everything?” I stressed.

“Yes.” Austin eye rolled me.

“Wait let me check.” I quickly shuffled towards Austin and checked all the requirements we had in his bag. “Tickets, wallet, maps, water, food, jackets, hat, sunscreen- oh wait, did you put any on?” I stressed again.

“Oh, babe, let’s just go for Christ sakes!” Austin whined and I laughed.

“Okay, okay- oh wait!”

Austin moaned. “If I here you say oh wait one more time-” I was quick to cut him off.

“One second.” I ran to the mirror to take a quick glimpse of my outfit one last time and ran back towards Austin and intertwine my fingers with his, hearing a faint sigh leaving his mouth.

“You are the fussiest person alive.” He began as we both entered the elevator.

“Says the one who wears brand new box briefs every day.” I chuckled, knowing what I said would start an argument.

He moaned. “That’s because I like my box briefs clean and sleek! I’ve told you this before!” He released my hand from his and folded his arms.

I laughed and kissed the top of his shoulder. “Sorry if I hurt you feelings.” I chuckled and walked out of the elevator and towards the automatic door.

“Yes, it did actually.” He said defensively. “I’m a sensitive person.” I turned my body and stopped in my tracks, only to see Austin with his hands pressed against his chest.

“Common,” I rolled my eyes and dragged him along with me. We walked outside and the Florida heat hit us immediately. “Only 7:30 and already it’s warm.” Both Austin and I re-intertwined our fingers together.

“Prepare yourself for a hot day.” Austin chuckled.

We walked towards the Disney bus stop and already there was a line. A bus covered with Disney characters rolled up onto the pavement. The bus driver introduced himself and welcomed everyone onto the bus and we all walked directly on. We presented our tickets to the driver and picked a seat closest to the window in the middle area.

I’ve been told that it was impossible to visit every ride in each theme park at Disney World in one day but we didn’t need to anyways. Austin is refrained from going on any rides due to his heart condition so we’re just going to visit the popular attractions. First on the list was Kilimanjaro safari in Animal Kingdom.