I've Made Up My Mind: Chapter 10

The girl in the picture is Whitney, the girl who plays Bella in the story. (It's an old picture when she dyed her hair.) Thats her outfit in the side ===>

Bella's Pov:

I gazed at the time and noticed it was already 6:00pm. Time flies when you’re watching TV series. Austin had heaps stacked inside his DVD cupboard but never watches them so I decided to open them up from the plastic sleeves and watched them, one after the other. “I should have a shower,” I whispered to myself. I was planning to tell Austin but I didn’t want to interrupt him in the studio so instead, I walked upstairs and had a long warm shower.

When I finished the shower, I opened the bathroom door, allowing all the cold air to rush in. I shivered for a split second, trying to adjust to the temperature change. As I began my walk to Austin’s room, I mangaged to bump into the tired-looking guys that just came from the studio. “We’re leaving now; I’ll see you tonight, Bel.” Alan kissed me on the cheek.

I returned the kiss before shifting my position towards the other three. "It was nice meeting you guys; I’ll probably see you some other time.” I smiled as we all said our goodbye’s with hugs.

"Yeah, it was great meeting you too!" Tino said enthusiastically.

"It was," Aaron continued and Phil nodded his head, flashing a shy smile as he silently stood behind the two.

As the group left, I halted Austin to stay back for a few seconds. “I’m going to get dressed in your room, I won’t be too long.” I smiled.

"Yeah sounds good." He smiled and made his way downstairs. 

When I entered Austin’s room, I dug through my bag, finding the outfit I had picked out the other day and dressed myself in it. I did my final touch-ups before hurrying my way downstairs when I notced the time. “Austin!” I yelled while watching the steps as I trotted down them. “Austin! Are you ready-” I paused at the sight of him standing at the doorway. 

His eyebrows rose as there was a visable jolt of amazement. “You always leave me lost with words, don’t you?” He smiled and brought me into a tight hug. “You look beautiful.” He whispered in my ear.

I broke the hug by leaning back and gazed at his outfit. “Why thank you; you don’t look so bad yourself, Mr Carlile.” He laughed and led the way outside.

We drove off to the Providence, a fancy restaurant located in LA. Austin and I worried that we wouldn’t find a parking but as soon as we arrived we saw someone leaving, giving us their parking spot directly in front of the restaurant. “Aren’t we lucky?” He laughed while turning off the engine and opened his door. Before I could do anything he rushed out his words. “Don’t move!” Quickly slamming the door behind him, he rushed around the car to my side, opening my door and stood perfectly still, waiting for me to leave my seat.

“All that for opening a door? You really are something.” I squeezed his cheeks as I walked past him, earning a little laugh from Austin. 

When we entered the restaurant, we approached the lady at the counter. “Reservations for R-” I paused as soon as I heard a familiar voice. I turned my head to see Alan walking past us without perceiving our appearance. “Oh, don’t worry, we’re with him.” She smiled in acceptance and we chased after Alan. 

“Dude, as if you didn’t see us. We were practically right in front of you.” I greeted Alan with a hug; he felt unsure and stood there staring at me.

“Oh,” He adjusted to our presence. “OH! Hey! You guys are here, about time.” He leaned in, pulling me in for another hug.

“Are you blind or just naturally stupid?” I walked away with a quiet chuckle. He dropped two hands on his heart and acted dramatic.