Tell Me Something I Don't Want to Hear: Chapter 12

Sorry I haven't been updating recently, I was away for a few days on holidays; I'll be updating reguarly for now on.

Multimedia: Austins instagram picture (that's the real Bella)

Austin's Pov:

The movement from Bella woke me up from my heavy slumber. I cracked one eye open, trying to adjust to the sudden light that shone in from the window across us. As I stretched my arms up, I turned my head to see that Bella was still asleep; little snores escaping her mouth. I chuckled and pulled out my phone and took a quick picture of her from her head view. “@austincarlile: what a view #lovewakinguptothis.” I smiled and placed my phone back onto the side table before lying back down, snuggling close to Bella.

The noise from my phone caused Bella to squirm around for a bit; slowly moving, I reached out to my phone to see a text from Alan.

Alan: Goodmorning sunshine (kissing emoji)

I chuckled while rolling my eyes as I unlocked my phone to reply.

Austin: Morning Alan

Alan: Any plans this morning?

Austin: Well, I just woke up and Bella’s still sleeping so…

Alan: I’m taking that, that you’re not busy. Let’s go out and get breakfast, I’ll meet you at Huntington in 5

Austin: Uh, Alan... I’m still in bed, Bella’s still asleep... There’s no way we can make it there in 5. I’ll message you when we leave the house, okay?

Alan: Ugh, alright. Don’t take too long though, I’m starving!

I laughed as I sited my phone back onto the table before turning to Bella. I swung my legs over her body and hovered above her, both my hands pushing against the bed for support. “Bella…” I whispered; she was quiet and motionless, still deep in her sleep. “Bellaaa…” I extended her name, rolling through the ‘a’ as I continued whispering. “Bel, wake up…” I said as I pushed little strands of hair off of her face. This time she wriggled, pulling up her arm as she rubbed the sleep from her eyes. “Good morning, beautiful.” I said softly.

She finally opened her eyes after blinking them a few times before flashing me a warm smile. “Good morning.” Her voice was quiet and raspy; I smiled and leaned my head down, placing a gentle kiss onto her lips. “How come you’re on top of me?” She laughed, her voice was still raspy.

“I don’t know, I just decided to wake you up like this.” I said with a small laugh as my cheeks grew red from my slight embarrassment. She laughed and wrapped her arms around my neck, pulling me in closer again and pecked a kiss onto my lips. “Alan wants to go out for breakfast; we’ll get ready soon and leave?” I questioned as I swung my body back onto the bed.

“Mhmm sounds good.” She stretched with a smile. 

Bella’s Pov:

I exited the bathroom looking for my pants until I spotted them lying on the bed next Austin. I watched him as he sat silently on the bed, scrolling through his phone while he patiently waited for me to get dressed. I walked over and dressed myself into the finishing touches to my outfit. “You ready?” I asked as I watched him look up.

“Yeah,” He smiled and we both walked outside to the car. “We’ll take my car?” He asked. I nodded as he unlocked the door, both making ourselves comfortable in our seats.